Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Wild West Online Early Access This Month

WWO Partners announce that early access to Wild West Online will get underway on November 15th, allowing brave pioneers to strap on a six-shooter and head out to the frontier. Here's an overview which emphasizes the game's Westworld vibe: "In Wild West Online YOUR ACTIONS decide if you’ll be a hero, a villain or something else entirely in this R-Rated adult’s playground, where you choose if you want to follow the law of the land or throw the good book out the window. Dig deeper and you might start to suspect there’s more going on here than just lawmakers and lawbreakers – underneath the surface this west is even wilder than meets the eye." Here are the details on early access:

Soon you'll be able to ride through the expansive world of highly-anticipated, Wild West-themed action MMO Wild West Online with the November 15th launch into Early Access Alpha - full release is planned for later this year. The Western game features world exploration, resource gathering, PvP combat, PvE missions and much more.

During Early Access Alpha players can expect:

• Over 100 quests will be available for alpha players from the get go
  • Over 20 guns based on historically correct will be available
  • Two exciting Public Events will be available in Early Access Alpha - Artifact Hunt and “Golden Road”

Since going into Technical Server Test Alpha, the development team has used community feedback to make Wild West Online a cowboy's dream will continue to use community feedback to shape the game. In this next phase, Early Access Alpha, the development team will continue building out the larger world, adding polish and integrating new content to create the best experience for players.

In Early Access Alpha players will find a large game map filled with varied environments, NPCs and other players. They will hunt, mine for gold, embark on quests and missions given by NPCs and participate in server wide public PVP events. Players will progress their character, unlocking new abilities and access to new and better gear. They can customize their character, upgrade their guns and trusty stead. In the future players will embark on claiming land for themselves to create their own homestead.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 5, 2017, 03:50 El Pit

Good luck with this.

I will wait for the sequel Tame East Online... and won't play it, too.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 5, 2017, 02:58 yonder

WitcherOntheProwl wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 18:37:
MMo's take way to much time to level by yourself. If you can get into a group of people and charge through raids, or flash points or any area's where you gain huge xp. I would say do it. I remember playing AION and I stopped because the XP amount got into the millions at a mid level. Talk about a grind fest. If this goes f2p I will give it a try.

Are you the one who wrote the press release?

10. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 5, 2017, 02:25 jdreyer

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 15:38:
It is SOOOOO not the RDR game you've been looking for.

I read it as "Westworld - The Game"

Stay a while, and listen.

9. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 21:49 CJ_Parker

born2expire wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 17:47:
Tomas wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 14:35:
I'm not usually one to nitpick, but whoever wrote this press release is really bad at English.

that'd be Sergey Titov for you

Haha. Titov. Sergey the tit. Bwwwwaaaahahahahahahahahaaa.

8. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 19:02 Kxmode

WitcherOntheProwl wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 18:37:
MMo's take way to much time to level by yourself. If you can get into a group of people and charge through raids, or flash points or any area's where you gain huge xp. I would say do it. I remember playing AION and I stopped because the XP amount got into the millions at a mid level. Talk about a grind fest. If this goes f2p I will give it a try.

Not all MMOs. GW2 is mostly a solo experience. The main storyline for POF can be done solo'ed including the final boss encounter.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 4: CHORUS: And now, dear viewers, shall our play go to \ A Planet stark and drear for our next scene. \ Imagine sand and rocks within thy view. \ Prepare thy souls - we fly to Tatooine!

7. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 18:59 Kxmode

I'm not usually one to nitpick, but whoever wrote this press release is really bad at English.

Cleaned up.

----

On November 15th, the action MMO "Wild West Online" will launch in early access Alpha with the full release planned for later this year.

During early access Alpha, players can expect:
- Over 100 quests that will include hunting, gold mining, and more.
- Over 20 historically accurate guns.
- Two public events: Artifact Hunt and Golden Road.
- A large map filled with varied environments and interesting NPCs.
- Exploration, resource gathering, PvP, PvE, and much more!

See you in the wild west soon!

Edit: Removed "the Wild West-themed" since it is redundant with the game's name.

This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2017, 19:33.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 4: CHORUS: And now, dear viewers, shall our play go to \ A Planet stark and drear for our next scene. \ Imagine sand and rocks within thy view. \ Prepare thy souls - we fly to Tatooine!

6. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 18:37 WitcherOntheProwl

5. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 18:02 Rhett

You could read it with a Russian accent and it'd sound almost appropriate...

I just don't get why they don't hire someone who is legitimately good at english for this.

I see similar stuff all over Steam, like they don't even try very hard on their store pages. And not just the Russian shovel-ware scam-garbage.

4. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 17:47 born2expire

that'd be Sergey Titov for you

3. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 15:38 The Half Elf

It is SOOOOO not the RDR game you've been looking for.  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

2. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 15:21 DangerDog

This isn't the Red Dead Redemption game you're looking for.  

1. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 14:35 Tomas

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo