Tomas wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 14:35:
I'm not usually one to nitpick, but whoever wrote this press release is really bad at English.
On November 15th, the action MMO "Wild West Online" will launch in early access Alpha with the full release planned for later this year.
During early access Alpha, players can expect:
- Over 100 quests that will include hunting, gold mining, and more.
- Over 20 historically accurate guns.
- Two public events: Artifact Hunt and Golden Road.
- A large map filled with varied environments and interesting NPCs.
- Exploration, resource gathering, PvP, PvE, and much more!
See you in the wild west soon!
Edit: Removed "the Wild West-themed" since it is redundant with the game's name. This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2017, 19:33.
"The present is a veil between anticipation and horror. Lift the veil... and madness may follow." source