Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Metaverse

View
24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

4. Re: AMD on Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus on AMD Nov 4, 2017, 15:17 JSP

I guess office expansion is condolence of sorts for not getting a second HQ here. From what is happening in Amazonia down in Seattle, the housing prices will go up even further, if state of things as of now wasn't abnormally high enough. There is a place called Vancouver in Washington, by the way  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 4, 2017, 14:43 SirKnight

Enahs wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 13:32:
Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 12:19:
Fuck you Amazon and fuck you Truedeau and the Liberal party! 1000 more jobs? 1000 more foreigners taking Canadian jobs more like.
Huh? Amazon is a US company and headquartered in Seattle. How can it be 1000 more foreigners taking Canadian jobs? They are not Canadian jobs to begin with.

Not know where Vancouver is I guess? lol

2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 4, 2017, 13:32 Enahs

Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 12:19:
Fuck you Amazon and fuck you Truedeau and the Liberal party! 1000 more jobs? 1000 more foreigners taking Canadian jobs more like.
Huh? Amazon is a US company and headquartered in Seattle. How can it be 1000 more foreigners taking Canadian jobs? They are not Canadian jobs to begin with.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 4, 2017, 12:19 Cutter

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo