Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Legal Briefs

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 5, 2017, 02:43 ZeroPike1

HorrorScope wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 13:26:

To clarify hurt the business or not, helping the employees is another question.

Its hardly a question, look at the voice actors strike recently, as an example. The US government can cut the corporate tax rate to zero. It does not matter, the trickle down effect is a proven lie. No matter how many idiots try to defend it or try it.

Its just going to be more corp greed. The normal person will have to pay for these cuts, somebody ALWAYS pays! Is it Joe Average(IE: a Game dev. or person working on a game) with no say in government or the company? or the higher ups in business that bring home more then $100,000 a year? In case you are not aware Joe Average is forgotten garbage in terms of anybody in this Government-Administration or corporations giving a crap about improving their lives.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 4, 2017, 13:26 HorrorScope

Cutter wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 12:32:
HorrorScope wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 11:39:
I'm sure it won't hurt, but there is no lack of profits at the top, there is no lack of games anywhere and budgets are high. I'm sure they will stay as equally principles no matter the tax code. The industry hasn't been dry by any stretch.

Yes, it'll hurt...people. Once again that's just GOP par-for-the-course cut taxes for the rich/big biz and make everyone else - the people who can't afford it - pay more instead. And of course I'm sure all the moronic Trump/GOP voters out there think this is a good thing as per usual.

To clarify hurt the business or not, helping the employees is another question.

2. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 4, 2017, 12:32 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 11:39:
I'm sure it won't hurt, but there is no lack of profits at the top, there is no lack of games anywhere and budgets are high. I'm sure they will stay as equally principles no matter the tax code. The industry hasn't been dry by any stretch.

Yes, it'll hurt...people. Once again that's just GOP par-for-the-course cut taxes for the rich/big biz and make everyone else - the people who can't afford it - pay more instead. And of course I'm sure all the moronic Trump/GOP voters out there think this is a good thing as per usual.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 4, 2017, 11:39 HorrorScope

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo