Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Into the Black Nov 4, 2017, 03:59 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 03:41:
I've watched Veronica Mars through twice, and I had no idea who this guy was. RIP dude. A shame you didn't get the help you needed.

Yeah I've seen Veronica Mars as well and didn't recognize him. Supposedly he gave no indication to anyone that he was suffering from depression and had no substance abuse issues. I guess sometimes you can't tell...

We've had a more than our fair share of suicides in my family, but none of them came as much of a shock sadly...

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Into the Black Nov 4, 2017, 03:41 jdreyer

I've watched Veronica Mars through twice, and I had no idea who this guy was. RIP dude. A shame you didn't get the help you needed.  

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

1. Re: Into the Black Nov 3, 2017, 22:23 Cutter

Huh, I thought you had to be in a motorized vehicle or vehicle under power for it to be a DUI. It is here at any rate. If you're on a bicycle and drunk you can get charged for a lot of stuff, but not an actual DUI. Same thing, if you're in a boat under power it's DUI but not in something like a sailboat - under sail or anchored - or a canoe or what have you.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo