Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

New Overwatch Hero and Map Revealed

Blizzard unveiled three new Overwatch videos today at BlizzCon, introducing a new hero and map. This clip shows off Moira, the new support character they say is "a Talon geneticist as brilliant as she is ambitious." Her overview page is already online giving details on her kit and her backstory. Word is: "Moira’s biotic abilities enable her to contribute healing or damage in any crisis. While Biotic Grasp gives Moira short-range options, her Biotic Orbs contribute longer-range, hands-off damage and healing; she can also Fade to escape groups or remain close to allies in need of support. Once she’s charged Coalescence, Moira can save multiple allies from elimination at once or finish off weakened enemies." This trailer introduces Blizzard World, a new Hybrid map coming to the multiplayer shooter. Word on that is: "See your favorite gaming memories come to life in Overwatch’s new hybrid map as you attack and defend the payload across Azeroth, Tristram, the Koprulu Sector, and beyond!" Finally, Honor and Glory is a new animated short with a closer look at Reinhardt's history, though you should have tissues handy when you watch this in case someone starts slicing onions.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 3, 2017, 18:28 Mordecai Walfish

Was more hyped about the Rein short than the new map and character combined. Nice to have variety but there is a distinct lack of originality in any of that new game content.  

"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: New Overwatch Hero and Map Revealed Nov 3, 2017, 16:22 Prez

Blizzard outdoes itself with every new animated short. Awesome!  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: New Overwatch Hero and Map Revealed Nov 3, 2017, 15:53 The Half Elf

Damn Blizzard..... *sniffles*  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo