Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: WWII Released

Activision announces the release of Call of Duty: WWII, a new installment in the military shooter series that returns to its original World War II setting. The announcement is lengthy, covering the various SKUs and details on season pass content as well as the game. No need for a launch trailer as every moment of the game is depicted in an endless stream of livestreams. Here are the details in case you want to play instead of watch:

Call of Duty: WWII is loaded with an incredible amount of content, and delivers a variety of new ways for all players to connect, compete, and engage as a community across the unique modes of play. The Call of Duty: WWII story campaign immerses players into an intense journey filled with gripping action and epic battles. Players follow the story of Ronald “Red” Daniels, a member of the US 1st Infantry Division, who joins British forces and the French Resistance, and battle across the beaches of Normandy, to the liberation of Paris and ultimately into Germany.

Call of Duty®: WWII multiplayer is a fast-paced, grounded, and action-packed mode set in some of the most iconic locations in World War II’s European theater with an arsenal of iconic weapons and equipment to suit different play styles and innovative ways to experience the mode, including:

• War Mode: Developed in partnership with Raven Software, allows players to compete against each other as Allies and Axis forces in team-driven, objective missions.
  • Divisions: Redefines create-a-class system for how players develop their WWII Multiplayer Careers by enlisting in five iconic divisions, including the first to the fight Airborne Division, sharpshooting Mountain Division, the versatile Infantry Division, heavily-equipped Armored Division, and the Expeditionary Division armed with incendiary rounds and shotguns.
  • Headquarters: An evolving, shared social space for players to connect with fans and friends.

Nazi Zombies is an all-new, cooperative zombies mode that thrusts players into a dark and terrifying, new and unique storyline set within a mythical and mystical World War II universe. Players embark on a chilling journey through a snowy Bavarian village in Germany, which holds a twisted secret to an unimaginable and monstrous power.

View
1. Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released Nov 3, 2017, 10:59 theglaze

Some Activision Executive wrote on Nov 3, 2017, 09:51:
That's what I love about these high school boys, man. I get older, and they will still buy the same shit.

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Nov 3, 10:59 Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released theglaze
  2. Nov 3, 12:26 Here I come! Jagacademy
  3. Nov 3, 12:27  Re: Here I come! SpectralMeat
  4. Nov 3, 13:13   Re: Here I come! Slick
  5. Nov 3, 13:48    Re: Here I come! Lorcin
  6. Nov 3, 14:30     Re: Here I come! theglaze
  7. Nov 3, 14:31    Re: Here I come! Shataan
  8. Nov 3, 14:44     Re: Here I come! Hoop
  14. Nov 3, 20:25    Re: Here I come! jdreyer
  18. Nov 12, 21:21     Re: Here I come! Ant
  9. Nov 3, 15:07 Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released DangerDog
  10. Nov 3, 17:25  Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released Slick
  11. Nov 3, 18:11   Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released Shataan
  15. Nov 3, 20:26  Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released jdreyer
  16. Nov 3, 21:35   Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released SpectralMeat
  12. Nov 3, 18:12 Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released Task
  13. Nov 3, 20:11 Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released Retired
  17. Nov 11, 11:13 Re: Call of Duty: WWII Released Lord Laggart

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo