Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse)

DSOGaming reports a tidbit picked up in an hour-long stream of gameplay from Nioh: Complete Edition. Word is the PC edition of the third-person action game does not have mouse support, and must be played with the keyboard or a controller. There is no explanation of the omission from developer Team Ninja, but they do quote a reply they got from The Outerhaven Productions about their video: "There is no M+K. The game does not support the mouse at all. Its either controller or keyboard. No mouse."

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 5, 2017, 03:48 Nailbender

El Pit wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 11:01:
Nailbender wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 05:46:
El Pit wrote on Nov 3, 2017, 11:54:
People here don't care about controls - is there any DRM used? This is what they want to know before pir... ehm... "demoing" the game.

Oh, absolutely. Because some people in a different thread here disagreed with you about the effectiveness of DRM, it makes everyone on BluesNews pirates, including those who disagreed with you of course. Such fine logic you display here.

Sarcasm - look it up. This was a free lesson, enjoy.

Uh huh. You fleeing said thread the moment people disagreed with you, as if this was the most violent crime ever, definitely proves your point well. What you continue to show, there and here, is your constant need to feel superior. I have nothing to learn from you, sorry.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 4, 2017, 11:01 El Pit

Nailbender wrote on Nov 4, 2017, 05:46:
People here don't care about controls - is there any DRM used? This is what they want to know before pir... ehm... "demoing" the game.

Oh, absolutely. Because some people in a different thread here disagreed with you about the effectiveness of DRM, it makes everyone on BluesNews pirates, including those who disagreed with you of course. Such fine logic you display here.

Sarcasm - look it up. This was a free lesson, enjoy.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

13. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 4, 2017, 05:46 Nailbender

12. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 3, 2017, 19:00 MoreLuckThanSkill

Countdown to 3rd party patch that adds mouse support begins now!

This game was on my "buy at $9.99 or less" list, but now I'll wait for them to come to their senses, or for some talented modder to add in mouse support.

11. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 3, 2017, 18:52 Avus

I am not surprised Japanese devs are still suck at PC gaming. Their main strength are always (Japanese) consoles and arcade machine.

I honestly think Korean devs are better PC game developer than Japanese devs.

I am not a Mac user unless under duress. - John Carmack

10. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 3, 2017, 13:59 Alamar

Ultimately moot for myself, but what a silly decision.  

9. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 3, 2017, 13:12 Bumpy

Not that I'd ever play or pay for this game but wtf? Way to dis your PC customers.  

8. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 3, 2017, 12:45 Lorcin

Seems fair - having mouse aim on the bow would make it way easier  

7. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 3, 2017, 11:54 El Pit

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 3, 2017, 11:51 NKD

Hahahahaha.  

The solution to the toxicity of identity politics surely isn't to add white identity politics to the mix.

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 3, 2017, 11:38 PHJF

Don't give a shiiiitttttt I just finally get to play this kickass-looking game. DualShock 4 is charged and ready to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 3, 2017, 11:01 Angrius Maximis

PC Gaming lol  

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 3, 2017, 10:40 Mordecai Walfish

Most completest edition ever  

"No, let me clarify - if you don't watch it, I'll be wearing your ass for a shoe."

2. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 3, 2017, 10:22 Paranoid Jack

W T F ?  

1. Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Has Incomplete Controls (No Mouse) Nov 3, 2017, 10:16 Creston

Giggle

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo