Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 2, 2017, 02:23 ViRGE

I don't see a problem with the game, and there's clearly an adult market for it. But I do think Eurogamer had a spot-on article about how it was presented.

Airing that specific trailer - one so violent and so intense - during an all-audiences presentation was fairly tone deaf. They should have used another, less intense trailer for that presentation.

Though at some point we're going to have to think about whether it makes sense to be presenting E games and M games alongside each other.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 2, 2017, 00:40 NamecaF

Welcome to the age of oversensitive PC lefties and social media  

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 1, 2017, 13:11 Mgshadow

People just love things to complain about... Sad really.  

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 1, 2017, 12:15 Creston

Yeah, the first game was just as brutal if not worse. Setting bandits on fire, watching them torture and murder people, etc. The zombies aren't the biggest threat to mankind in TLOU, it's the few people left alive who have decided "fuck it."  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 1, 2017, 11:51 Verno

As if it wasn't already established that both men and women can die brutally in a post apocalyptic world they created with the first game. People are being absurd about the TLOU2 trailer, just polygon and the press looking for clicks. They can put on their big boy pants and deal with it, I'm glad Sony basically said as much.  
Playing: Ni No Kuni 2, Persona 5, Vermintide 2
Watching: Annihilation, The Quiet Place, A Dark Song

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo