Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 1, 2017, 10:35 swedishfriend

Minecraft is 10 times as popular as PUBG, easily. Maybe 100 times as popular even.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 1, 2017, 06:09 Redmask

yonder wrote on Oct 31, 2017, 21:38:
I'm soooo glad I can use Amazon Prime on my xbox now. As opposed to the Amazon Prime that I've been using on my xbox lately.

It's microsoft PR stuffing. Look at their feed here lately. Every game ever is 'available for xbox one'.

6. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2017, 22:47 Slick

yonder wrote on Oct 31, 2017, 21:38:
I'm soooo glad I can use Amazon Prime on my xbox now. As opposed to the Amazon Prime that I've been using on my xbox lately.

Not sure who this is for, I mean if you have a 4k HDR TV already and like watching 4K HDR content, then you PROBABLY already have the Amazon TV app on your TV, which will probably support the superior Dolby Vision format.

Through the xbox you're only getting HDR10 minus the metadata to make it shine. I know some TV manufacturers don't support this stuff, but who would buy one of those TVs to begin with? Plebs.

(Regarding SW:Battlefront II) Frostshite is a horrible piece of shit engine that makes games look artificial as if you were playing on a movie set instead of the actual location. -CJ_Parker

5. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2017, 21:38 yonder

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2017, 20:55 Redmask

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Oct 31, 2017, 18:53:
I wonder how many millions Microsoft is currently trying to throw at PUBG to get it as an Xbox One exclusive

Probably way too much money and its just a timed exclusive.

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2017, 19:18 RedEye9

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Oct 31, 2017, 18:53:
I wonder how many millions Microsoft is currently trying to throw at PUBG to get it as an Xbox One exclusive
I think you need to move the decimal point, they paid billions for minecraft.

https://www.newyorker.com/contributors/andy-borowitz

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2017, 18:53 Mordecai Walfish

"No, let me clarify - if you don't watch it, I'll be wearing your ass for a shoe."

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2017, 17:34 The Half Elf

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS! YAY!  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo