Destiny 2 – Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December

Activision officially announces Destiny 2 – Expansion I: Curse of Osiris, saying this is coming on December 5th to the Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One editions of the shooter sequel. A bit about this leaked last month and was confirmed at the time, but now we have that release date, an official reveal trailer, and the following details:
Destiny 2 – Expansion I: Curse of Osiris, takes place after the conclusion of the Destiny 2 campaign where you are dispatched to Mercury on a quest to find Osiris, the most powerful Warlock to have ever lived, to discover the answers humanity needs to fight back against the Vex.

Curse of Osiris adds a new chapter to the world of Destiny 2, expanding the universe by adding an all-new cinematic story with new and returning characters, a new destination to explore, Mercury and its Infinite Forest, a new social space to visit called the Lighthouse, new missions, new strikes, new raid content, new free roam activities, a world quest to complete, and more.

View : : :

Re: Destiny 2 – Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December
Oct 31, 2017, 11:36
Re: Destiny 2 – Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Oct 31, 2017, 11:36
Oct 31, 2017, 11:36

One of the main complaints Bungie received from D1 was the lack of extra content. So, they're working with several other companies to have the "seasons" on track to release new content every 3-6 months for the next three years.
Date
Subject
Author
Oct 30, 2017Oct 30 2017
Oct 31, 2017Oct 31 2017
 Re: Destiny 2 – Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December
Oct 30, 2017Oct 30 2017
Oct 30, 2017Oct 30 2017