Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December

Activision officially announces Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris, saying this is coming on December 5th to the Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One editions of the shooter sequel. A bit about this leaked last month and was confirmed at the time, but now we have that release date, an official reveal trailer, and the following details:

Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris, takes place after the conclusion of the Destiny 2 campaign where you are dispatched to Mercury on a quest to find Osiris, the most powerful Warlock to have ever lived, to discover the answers humanity needs to fight back against the Vex.

Curse of Osiris adds a new chapter to the world of Destiny 2, expanding the universe by adding an all-new cinematic story with new and returning characters, a new destination to explore, Mercury and its Infinite Forest, a new social space to visit called the Lighthouse, new missions, new strikes, new raid content, new free roam activities, a world quest to complete, and more.

View
12. Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Oct 30, 2017, 23:05 Rhett

Yeah, the lack of social features in what you would think was a highly social game, is pretty baffling. Apparently due to removing toxicity. I can see that, but this seems like overkill. Can't even whisper a random person because by default it blocks whispers from strangers.

Still, on the flip side, it's nice to play in a 100% toxicity-free game for once in a long time (I don't enjoy the PVP though, not sure if that's different). Albeit at a cost...

Edit: Also, myself and a friend can't seem to get PlaysTV to record, though other people can... I don't suppose anyone's had this issue and resolved it by chance?

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 30, 18:22 Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Ozmodan
  4. Oct 30, 19:31  in other news.. people giving away their money. JeffD
  5. Oct 30, 20:16   Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Slick
  6. Oct 30, 20:18    Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Slick
  7. Oct 30, 21:01     Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Prez
  8. Oct 30, 21:27      Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Slick
  9. Oct 30, 21:38     Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Rhett
  19. Oct 31, 11:36  Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Vall Forran
  2. Oct 30, 18:53 Hahhahahaha.... Jagacademy
  3. Oct 30, 19:08  Re: Hahhahahaha.... Rhett
  10. Oct 30, 22:07 Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December DangerDog
  11. Oct 30, 22:27  Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
>> 12. Oct 30, 23:05   Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Rhett
  13. Oct 30, 23:31    Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  14. Oct 31, 02:04     Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  15. Oct 31, 02:35   Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Numinar
  16. Oct 31, 02:38    Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  17. Oct 31, 03:06     Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  18. Oct 31, 05:11      Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Numinar
  20. Oct 31, 14:18       Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Devinoch
  21. Nov 1, 08:13 Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Illumin

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo