Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December

Activision officially announces Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris, saying this is coming on December 5th to the Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One editions of the shooter sequel. A bit about this leaked last month and was confirmed at the time, but now we have that release date, an official reveal trailer, and the following details:

Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris, takes place after the conclusion of the Destiny 2 campaign where you are dispatched to Mercury on a quest to find Osiris, the most powerful Warlock to have ever lived, to discover the answers humanity needs to fight back against the Vex.

Curse of Osiris adds a new chapter to the world of Destiny 2, expanding the universe by adding an all-new cinematic story with new and returning characters, a new destination to explore, Mercury and its Infinite Forest, a new social space to visit called the Lighthouse, new missions, new strikes, new raid content, new free roam activities, a world quest to complete, and more.

View
9. Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Oct 30, 2017, 21:38 Rhett

Slick wrote on Oct 30, 2017, 20:18:
Oh and I'll say this:

I managed to play through almost the entire campaign without ever seeing another player enter a campaign mission with me, even though I had my fireteam set to "public".

I don't know if there's some magic thing to enable to actually get people entering my game, but GODDAMN was the campaign lonely doing it all solo.

That was the only redeeming feature of D1, was that I played through all the co-op shit with other people. Don't know if it was cause console had a larger player base, or they just fucked the PC over on purpose. But that's kinda bullshit.

There is no matchmaking for campaign missions, it's all instance-based for your own personal fireteam. Only open world stuff has other people in it.

And from what I saw on their news posts, they're working on adding more stuff to do, especially end-game, and gearing alternatives. Personally I think it's okay and not nearly as bad as it used to be. Perhaps too easy, even.

We need heroic strikes back though. I would also like to put my ghost into a blender.

Lastly, though yes, it does seem like this DLC was already baking.. we'll just have to see how much content it has. Plus it'll get more content while the game is still fresh. Also don't know what these are usually priced, but I'm really loving D2 personally. Nice to get a snappy shooter with a lot of fun mechanics that's also 100% co-op.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 30, 18:22 Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Ozmodan
  4. Oct 30, 19:31  in other news.. people giving away their money. JeffD
  5. Oct 30, 20:16   Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Slick
  6. Oct 30, 20:18    Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Slick
  7. Oct 30, 21:01     Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Prez
  8. Oct 30, 21:27      Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Slick
>> 9. Oct 30, 21:38     Re: in other news.. people giving away their money. Rhett
  19. Oct 31, 11:36  Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Vall Forran
  2. Oct 30, 18:53 Hahhahahaha.... Jagacademy
  3. Oct 30, 19:08  Re: Hahhahahaha.... Rhett
  10. Oct 30, 22:07 Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December DangerDog
  11. Oct 30, 22:27  Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  12. Oct 30, 23:05   Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Rhett
  13. Oct 30, 23:31    Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  14. Oct 31, 02:04     Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  15. Oct 31, 02:35   Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Numinar
  16. Oct 31, 02:38    Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  17. Oct 31, 03:06     Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Slick
  18. Oct 31, 05:11      Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Numinar
  20. Oct 31, 14:18       Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Devinoch
  21. Nov 1, 08:13 Re: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris in December Illumin

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo