Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Safety Dance

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Facebook denies it is listening into its users' conversations to learn more about them Oct 31, 2017, 10:11 RedEye9

Simon Says wrote on Oct 30, 2017, 22:19:
It WASN'T WRITTEN *hint*
Then learn to use the english language properly.
HINT
Chat, chatting and chatted up refers to both text chatting and talking.

Democracy Is Not a Spectator Sport
If You’re Not Scared About Fascism in the U.S., You Should Be
Vote like your rights depend on it
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 31, 2017, 00:07 Simon Says

Retired wrote on Oct 30, 2017, 23:05:
They listen in even when you arent on their service.

Nope they don't. It would show on the bandwidth usage that I have been scrupulously monitoring and managing for the last 3 years on a heavily capped connection. This part is BS.

4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 30, 2017, 23:05 Retired

They listen in even when you arent on their service.  

3. Re: Facebook denies it is listening into its users' conversations to learn more about them Oct 30, 2017, 22:19 Simon Says

It WASN'T WRITTEN *hint*  

2. Re: Facebook denies it is listening into its users' conversations to learn more about them Oct 30, 2017, 21:38 RedEye9

Simon Says wrote on Oct 30, 2017, 19:18:
"Facebook denies it is listening into its users' conversations to learn more about them"

ROFL. I stopped counting the times I chatted something up with one of my contacts on FB only to be bombarded minutes later with ads and posts on the very topic we were discussing.

CALLING BULLSHIT

The article was about LISTENING using your phones microphone and not about the text you enter.
If anyone is stupid enough to communicate through a keyboard on any of fakebooks products, well it says right there in the TOS that they own your written words, you should not be surprised to see ads etc...

Democracy Is Not a Spectator Sport
If You’re Not Scared About Fascism in the U.S., You Should Be
Vote like your rights depend on it

1. Facebook denies it is listening into its users' conversations to learn more about them Oct 30, 2017, 19:18 Simon Says

"Facebook denies it is listening into its users' conversations to learn more about them"

ROFL. I stopped counting the times I chatted something up with one of my contacts on FB only to be bombarded minutes later with ads and posts on the very topic we were discussing.

CALLING BULLSHIT

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo