Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 20:30 Mordecai Walfish

ForgedReality wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 18:48:
Capella wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 17:18:
Hey Microsoft please bring back the Explorer Trackball!! If they ever do I am going to buy 10!!

Why not just buy the best trackball ever made?

https://www.amazon.com/M-XT3DRBK-Wireless-Trackball-6-Button-Tracking/dp/B016QCPNUW

Edit - Oh, and you'll also need a Logitech M570 so you can use its ball in the Elecom.

That actually looks really nice. I like how it has a middle mouse button and scroll wheel.

Looks like you can buy a mx570 compatible ball separate also, or get the real thing for double the cost of the other one. The top review on the genuine replacement was "I got it to replace the one in the Elecom mouse. The Elecom one wasn't accurate, this Logitech one made the Elecom work better."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 18:48 ForgedReality

Capella wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 17:18:
Hey Microsoft please bring back the Explorer Trackball!! If they ever do I am going to buy 10!!

Why not just buy the best trackball ever made?

https://www.amazon.com/M-XT3DRBK-Wireless-Trackball-6-Button-Tracking/dp/B016QCPNUW

Edit - Oh, and you'll also need a Logitech M570 so you can use its ball in the Elecom.

10. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 17:18 Capella

"Yeah everyone's gotta have the sickness
Cause everyone seems to need the cure"

9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 17:06 ForgedReality

jdreyer wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 16:36:
I love how all the stories in this post point the way to the future 20 years from now: robot citizens, robotic workers replacing humans, humans with nothing to do will create memes all day, and the release of Star Citizen.

inb4 30 years later, still no Star Citizen.

8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 16:36 jdreyer

I love how all the stories in this post point the way to the future 20 years from now: robot citizens, robotic workers replacing humans, humans with nothing to do will create memes all day, and the release of Star Citizen.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

7. Re: Star Citizen, exclusive ship will come free with new Intel solid-state drives. Oct 27, 2017, 14:39 CJ_Parker

SlimRam wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 12:13:
Doesn't Citizencon start today?

Yeah, there's some stuff on their YT channel including CR's opening address.

No idea about S42. I don't really give a fuck anymore. They either release some shit or they don't. Everything else is just fluff and talk. Fuck them all.

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 14:03 RedEye9

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 12:33:
Saudi Arabia, citizenship to humanoid robots(with no actual AI) but still uses basically slave labor in the form of foreign workers who have almost no rights, and somehow manage to get themselves beheaded on a regular basis through Saudi Arabian courts. But hey, oil money.
I'll be worried when Sophia gets the right to drive.

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 12:33 MoreLuckThanSkill

Saudi Arabia, citizenship to humanoid robots(with no actual AI) but still uses basically slave labor in the form of foreign workers who have almost no rights, and somehow manage to get themselves beheaded on a regular basis through Saudi Arabian courts. But hey, oil money.

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 12:31 El Pit

Creston wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 12:08:
Buy our SSD now, and get an exclusive picture of a pretty star ship!

Fine print:

Pay now! The SSD will ship after the game has been released!

(Hahahaha - intel!)

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 12:25 Creston

Also, way to stay classy, Saudi Arabia.  

2. Star Citizen, exclusive ship will come free with new Intel solid-state drives. Oct 27, 2017, 12:13 SlimRam

Doesn't Citizencon start today? Does anyone know if they are going to show something for Squadron 42? I think the last thing they showed was that 'Morrow tour' thingy a few years ago.  

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 27, 2017, 12:08 Creston

Buy our SSD now, and get an exclusive picture of a pretty star ship!

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo