Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 28, 2017, 01:58 NKD

Simon Says wrote on Oct 27, 2017, 19:23:
Can you guess how much evidence will be presented for this alleged Russian attempt at regime change in the next year?

Exactly the same as in the next 50 years. ZERO

Is there any topic you don't shill for Russia on? If you like it so much, why don't you do us all a favor and go back.

Oh, and since you were wondering, a Federal grand jury has apparently approved its first set of charges in Mueller's Russia probe. No word yet on who is being charged and with what.

Seems unlikely they would do so without at least some evidence.

This comment was edited on Oct 28, 2017, 04:22.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2017, 19:23 Simon Says

Can you guess how much evidence will be presented for this alleged Russian attempt at regime change in the next year?

Exactly the same as in the next 50 years. ZERO

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2017, 12:56 Bodolza

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 26, 2017, 21:22:
Ok the server is wiped, but you can't tell me the owners of such server don't have backups and if they do and their gone, really there has to be some new prison term rules for this.

They intentionally wiped the backups as well. I'm sure the Republicans think sacrificing a few people to prison is worth it. It should be interesting to see how they try to blame Mueller for this.

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2017, 01:34 Red886

these people are getting desperate to prove to back up their claims of Russian hacks  

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 27, 2017, 00:27 NKD

Remember when the Republicans were the ones warning us to not trust Russia? Guess that only lasted until the Russians were doing stuff that worked in their favor.  

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 26, 2017, 21:22 HorrorScope

Ok the server is wiped, but you can't tell me the owners of such server don't have backups and if they do and their gone, really there has to be some new prison term rules for this.  

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 26, 2017, 21:11 Simon Says

"We have PROOF!" *Someone knocks on his shoulder and whispers in his ear* "Correction, we HAD proof, JUST TRUST US."

How convenient... Rolleyes

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo