Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: etc., etc. Oct 28, 2017, 01:54 NKD

Questions I still have: Where/what/who are the Jardaan? What purpose did they have for the race they created? What else is hidden on Meridian? Who are the conspirators behind the assassination of Jien Garson? Who is the Benefactor?

What's the motivation behind assassinating Garson anyway? She was expressing doubts about the project, sure, but they had already arrived and it had been 600 years. How she felt about the project was irrelevant at that point.

You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 27, 2017, 16:17 Creston

Other than the Quarian Arc, what did they leave hanging? (I guess more behind the bad guys, whatever their name was, but eh, they were just Generic Sci Fi Villains, so I find I don't care anyway.)

Not being snarky, I just genuinely can't remember. The whole story was so forgettable.

1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 26, 2017, 22:08 NKD

Well at least they are doing SOMETHING to help wrap up the Andromeda storyline. Really bad form to leave so many major plot points hanging. Still very hesitant to buy any games from Bioware in the future. I can look past the technical flaws in Andromeda, and even to some extent the troubled developmnt cycle, but cutting and running so you can take all the staff for some other game is super fucking scummy.

Mass Effect deserves better treatment.

You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo