Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2017, 06:39 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:16:
Retired wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 13:00:
Retails hitting Amazon through Whole Foods.

I drink the Amazon koolaid. That being said, I refuse to buy anything from Whole Foods. I will go to a coop before I spend money on overpriced crap at WF. I also don't shop at Lunds or Byerlys. Time and time again it is proven you are paying a premium for having carpet on the floor and them bagging your groceries for you. Even their produce in some stores as well as their meat was linked to the same places as Cub and Rainbow. Derp. (There was a huge lawsuit here in MN)
I'm surprised that Target and other big box retailers can get that control in the lease agreements. It seems anticompetetive and monopolistic to me.

Target grocery is super expensive compared to other grocers. Even local places are cheaper. They want to capture the crowd that buys their over priced stuff that is there after work to get a few things from their retail side and trying to save them a 2nd trip. Psychological warfare via your pocketbook.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Re:Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 19:17 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:43:
Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:42:
Rigs wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:41:
TheGenk wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 12:18:
Gamergate really has become the boogeyman for some people, it's silly.

I nailed my thumb with a hammer over the weekend. I blame GamerGate. And I'm sure BLM had something to do with the nail slipping. Insidious foes!

*sucks thumb and cries in the corner*

=-Rigs-=

Don't forget the commies and antifa, EA, eggs, millenials, and swine flu.

And vaccines.
I'm pretty sure it's NewEggs fault.

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

13. Re: Re:Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 18:43 NKD

Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:42:

I nailed my thumb with a hammer over the weekend. I blame GamerGate. And I'm sure BLM had something to do with the nail slipping. Insidious foes!

=-Rigs-=

And vaccines.

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.

12. Re: Re:Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 18:42 Beamer

=-Rigs-=

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

11. Re:Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 18:41 Rigs

=-Rigs-=

10. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 18:16 jdreyer

I drink the Amazon koolaid. That being said, I refuse to buy anything from Whole Foods. I will go to a coop before I spend money on overpriced crap at WF. I also don't shop at Lunds or Byerlys. Time and time again it is proven you are paying a premium for having carpet on the floor and them bagging your groceries for you. Even their produce in some stores as well as their meat was linked to the same places as Cub and Rainbow. Derp. (There was a huge lawsuit here in MN)
I'm surprised that Target and other big box retailers can get that control in the lease agreements. It seems anticompetetive and monopolistic to me.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

9. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 14:07 Flatline

You're better off going to co-ops, carnicerias, and latino food markets. Better produce, usually better meat, and the co-ops have better prices on the staples the other two don't have.

WinCo for the win!

8. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 13:02 RedEye9

TheGenk wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 12:52:
Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 12:32:
Your punctuation leads me to believe you're the first Russian bot I've seen online, because no human being types like this.

Nyet, am real meatpopsicle, just like my programmer Vladdy.
Your lack of odd punctuation leads me to believe you're a sleeper agent, especially since your account was created in 2009.

Good original post by the way, i like sarcasmtootskies.

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 13:00 Retired

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 12:52 TheGenk

Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 12:32:
Your punctuation leads me to believe you're the first Russian bot I've seen online, because no human being types like this.

Nyet, am real meatpopsicle, just like my programmer Vladdy.

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 12:32 Beamer

"NeoGaf mods thought it might be a Gamergate MRA plot"
Well naturally^^
After GG successfully removed all women from gaming by way of higher ethical standards in games journalism,
gave millions of russian Dollars to Peter Thiel so that he could finance Hulk Hogan to take down Gawker,
and single handedly put Trump into office..
only one thing was left to do: Take down NeoGaf(*)(**)!

(* by instigating Harvey Weinstein to sexually assault women for over 40 years in an effort to create a witch hunt for sexual predators in 2017, wherein NeoGafs owner will be caught)
(** GG is also responsible for every time someone stubbs their toe)

But yes, anyone blaming GamerGate is as much a lunatic desperate to be a victim as the members of GamerGate.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 12:18 TheGenk

"NeoGaf mods thought it might be a Gamergate MRA plot"
Well naturally^^
After GG successfully removed all women from gaming by way of higher ethical standards in games journalism,
gave millions of russian Dollars to Peter Thiel so that he could finance Hulk Hogan to take down Gawker,
and single handedly put Trump into office..
only one thing was left to do: Take down NeoGaf(*)(**)!

(* by instigating Harvey Weinstein to sexually assault women for over 40 years in an effort to create a witch hunt for sexual predators in 2017, wherein NeoGafs owner will be caught)
(** GG is also responsible for every time someone stubbs their toe)

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 11:48 Verno

Thanks for the info. Without a formal accusation it doesn't seem like its going anywhere and I'm not going to just assume hes guilty. Still the guy is a classless douche for not stepping back and letting someone else admin the site while things were dealt with one way or the other.  
Playing: Pillars of Eternity 2, Far Cry 5, Persona 5
Watching: Safe, Game Night, Last Flag Flying

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 11:38 DarkV

From this interview she just wants to move on with her life...NeoGaf mods thought it might be a Gamergate MRA plot....The owner of the site decided to shut the OT forums...At least that is some of what I got from this article.

[url=]https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/qv384d/inside-the-sexual-misconduct[/url]

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 24, 2017, 11:10 Verno

Is his accuser going to press charges or is this another event that's tried in the media based on peoples preconceptions? I haven't been following it too closely other than knowing something happened because of a facebook comment.  
Playing: Pillars of Eternity 2, Far Cry 5, Persona 5
Watching: Safe, Game Night, Last Flag Flying

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo