Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer

UbiBlog now offers the launch trailer for Assassin's Creed Origins. The clip is titled "Legend of the Assassin," and here's the accompanying description:

“The corners of this world speak of a man who fights without being seen.” These words, spoken in the recently released launch trailer for Assassin’s Creed Origins, describe the role players around the world will be stepping into when the game launches on October 27. Bayek’s adventure awaits, and the trailer below gives you a glimpse of the dramatic scope of his journey. From secret meetings and hidden tombs to stealthy assassinations and gladitorial fights, get ready to to walk the path that leads to the founding of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 25, 2017, 05:48 Quinn

NKD wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:45:
Quinn wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:03:
Lmao people can get excited for this milked out garbage? Unbelievable. I saw a gameplay vid from a guy today who got mad excited when he got chased by a hippo. *sigh* So utterly pathetic.

It could be worse, it could be Evil Within 2 or Destiny 2.

How so? It's Destiny 2, not Destiny 12. Same for Evil Within 2. It makes all the difference, ergo it makes your comment silly at best.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 18:45 NKD

Quinn wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 18:03:
Lmao people can get excited for this milked out garbage? Unbelievable. I saw a gameplay vid from a guy today who got mad excited when he got chased by a hippo. *sigh* So utterly pathetic.

It could be worse, it could be Evil Within 2 or Destiny 2.

You are being watched.

13. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 18:03 Quinn

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

12. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 17:39 Retired

Cutter wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 20:35:
Must admit I'm pretty stoked for this title atm, but not fucking $80 stoked for it. Gimme a call when the price gets reasonable on this thing.

Same. This trailer sucks. I hate trailers. I prefer gameplay, like this video by IGN.

I see the AC games now like I see Madden. $29.99 and no more.

(In the video I do see something I really DO NOT LIKE, and it is a 110% console carry over. I HATE lock on targeting in fights. I much prefer freeflow.

(If I could get it cheaper on ps4, which I never will, I would get it on that.....)

(The more I watch the video though, the less interested I am....what are they doing? Why are there RPG damage numbers when people are hit? What is going on!?)

11. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 17:38 Retired

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 20:25:
DAMN YOU OCTOBER! DAMN YOU JOB! Went from 20 hours a week, to a promotion to 40 hours this week, and then will be 60 hours next week till the 1st of the year.

No respect I tell you, no respect -Rodney Dangerfield

Congrats. You deserve it.

10. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 13:35 NKD

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 24, 2017, 12:32:
Looks like another entry for the $9.99 and under sale list.

Climb more towers in gorgeous 4k!

I believe tower climbing is gone in this one, or at least it's no longer how you uncover the map (you do that by just wandering about), and you can play without climbing one. That's what people have been saying anyway.

You are being watched.

9. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 12:32 MoreLuckThanSkill

Looks like another entry for the $9.99 and under sale list.

Climb more towers in gorgeous 4k!

8. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 12:10 Verno

No way jose. Someone else can preorder this and tell us how it is after the honeymoon period wears off.  
Playing: Super Mario Odyssey, Wolfenstein II, SNES Classic
Watching: An Inconvenient Sequel, The Orville, Star Trek Voyager

7. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 10:49 BIGtrouble77

Buddy at UBISOFT Montreal is getting my son a special signed launch promo package. So happy for him, the guys over there are awesome.  

6. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 24, 2017, 03:15 NKD

The info I've seen from recent leaks is promising. Fingers crossed.  

You are being watched.

5. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 23, 2017, 23:43 Steele Johnson

This one looks freakin' great!  

4. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 23, 2017, 20:52 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 20:34:
DAMN YOU OCTOBER! DAMN YOU JOB! Went from 20 hours a week, to a promotion to 40 hours this week, and then will be 60 hours next week till the 1st of the year.

60 hours a week? That's insane. Work smarter, not harder. No one ever died saying 'Gee I should have spent more time at work.'

We are gearing up for Peak (Thanksgiving to Jan 1st), and I knew I'd have to go through "the trenches" to get full time, so bring it on.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

3. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 23, 2017, 20:35 Cutter

Must admit I'm pretty stoked for this title atm, but not fucking $80 stoked for it. Gimme a call when the price gets reasonable on this thing.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

2. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 23, 2017, 20:34 Cutter

60 hours a week? That's insane. Work smarter, not harder. No one ever died saying 'Gee I should have spent more time at work.'

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

1. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins Launch Trailer Oct 23, 2017, 20:25 The Half Elf

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo