Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Mobilization

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 23, 2017, 12:33 RedEye9

Cool, now I'm on the side of the road waiting for them to deliver a couple gallons of guzzolene for my whip.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
"Nullity's Law"
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games Oct 23, 2017, 09:03 NKD

Spektr wrote on Oct 23, 2017, 05:08:
NKD wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 18:30:
JeffD wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 14:29:
Amazon wants to do a lot of shit with drones without considering the laws of physics.

What law of physics prevents them from giving people a little charge to get them to the next charging station? Is it the same law of physics that prevents you from jump starting another persons car with your battery?

Probably the same law of physics that makes my battery heavy as shit?

You can get retail consumer-tier quadcopters that can carry a payload of like 50 lbs. I'm sure if you're Amazon you can probably afford ones even stronger.

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.

6. Re: Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games Oct 23, 2017, 05:08 Spektr

NKD wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 18:30:
Amazon wants to do a lot of shit with drones without considering the laws of physics.

What law of physics prevents them from giving people a little charge to get them to the next charging station? Is it the same law of physics that prevents you from jump starting another persons car with your battery?

Probably the same law of physics that makes my battery heavy as shit?

5. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 22, 2017, 23:42 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 17:59:
First of all, a patent should never have been granted for this. It's a "Do X with a drone" patent.

Second of all, by the time this gets built out, there will be enough charging stations.

Indeed. I'm sure the idea of a delivery service has been around as long as someone was willing to pay someone else to take/bring something somewhere. Fucking USPTO is just FUBAR.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

4. Re: Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games Oct 22, 2017, 18:30 NKD

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.

3. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 22, 2017, 17:59 jdreyer

First of all, a patent should never have been granted for this. It's a "Do X with a drone" patent.

Second of all, by the time this gets built out, there will be enough charging stations.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

2. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 22, 2017, 14:44 HorrorScope

Amazon wants to continue to use the word drones in their PR because it is free press/advertising for them.  

1. Re: Use WoW Gold for Other Blizzard Games Oct 22, 2017, 14:29 JeffD

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo