Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Safety Dance

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Oct 24, 2017, 09:57 Mr. Tact

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 18:05:
How about instead of warning the public, you force critical infrastructure corporations to adhere to security protocols like HiTrust and perform regular attacks using white hatters. Fail to adhere needs to carry significant penalties.
Lulz. The GOP is more likely to pass a bill making the companies immune to being sued for any damage caused due to the company's inaction.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Oct 22, 2017, 19:28 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 18:05:
How about instead of warning the public, you force critical infrastructure corporations to adhere to security protocols like HiTrust and perform regular attacks using white hatters. Fail to adhere needs to carry significant penalties.

Yeah, but that would make sense. And you know the GOP and their supporters hate any kind of regulation...except when it supports them.

Isn't it just awesome how the free market always fixes these niggling teeny tiny issues like they always claim? /s

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Oct 22, 2017, 18:05 jdreyer

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo