Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 22, 2017, 22:54 Mordecai Walfish

Cool seeing at least what a theoretical fastest-run would be through Mirror's Edge. Now we need someone to go through the entire game and match it so we have an actual record.  

"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: etc. Oct 22, 2017, 22:34 jdreyer

Slick wrote on Oct 22, 2017, 15:33:
Well, that would fall under the category of "tool-assisted" if you count multiple humans as tools

Also, that Attack on Titan game looks fucking tits!

I tried the official attack on titan console game, and it was dull as fuck. It had decent production values, but the combat was so hand-holdey. You just don't get the thrill of the fight with a controller, this new implementation using KM+M controls looks FAR more satisfying.

Here's hoping that the rights holders don't destroy this project like Nintendo would.

It's a good start! Looks really professionally made actually.

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient

2. Re: etc. Oct 22, 2017, 15:33 Slick

Well, that would fall under the category of "tool-assisted" if you count multiple humans as tools

Also, that Attack on Titan game looks fucking tits!

I tried the official attack on titan console game, and it was dull as fuck. It had decent production values, but the combat was so hand-holdey. You just don't get the thrill of the fight with a controller, this new implementation using KM+M controls looks FAR more satisfying.

Here's hoping that the rights holders don't destroy this project like Nintendo would.

A 'leet militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear virtual arms shall not be infringed! -Cutter

1. Re: etc. Oct 22, 2017, 15:11 MacLeod

So... now, in addition to glitching, speedruns can be completed by multiple people in segments and then put together to form one "unbeatable" run.

*shakes head*

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo