Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Safety Dance

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 21, 2017, 23:00 Rigs

Google built a new Trojan Horse to get inside every aspect of your life.

Shit! They hired my ex-wife?!?

=-Rigs-=

"I remember feeling profoundly disappointed at the scene when Byeck's missus gives him a hidden blade and says, 'This is a weapon from ancient times!' BITCH, we're IN 'ancient times'!" - Yahtzee, 'Assassin's Creed: Origins'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 21, 2017, 22:09 jdreyer

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 21, 2017, 13:58:
Are laptops still banned from the cabin, and who would have ever thought about them being dangerous inside of checked luggage.

Signatures have not meant anything for years, we now move on to the next obsolete and stupid form of identity verification for economic transactions.

Yeah, although the chance of a laptop going up are slim (they placed it right next to the heater), I was surprised to read that the fire suppression system wouldn't work. Better safe than sorry I guess.

Stay a while, and listen.

2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 21, 2017, 17:43 RedEye9

Social engineering, beats picking locks. Good read

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 21, 2017, 13:58 RedEye9

Are laptops still banned from the cabin, and who would have ever thought about them being dangerous inside of checked luggage.

Signatures have not meant anything for years, we now move on to the next obsolete and stupid form of identity verification for economic transactions.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo