Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Consortium: The Tower Demo

A playable demo for Consortium: The Tower is now available on Steam, offering the chance to sample this Windows sci-fi RPG that's currently in open access. This post fills in all the details, and requests that fans of the game help spread the word:

We have just released a playable demo for Consortium: The Tower on Steam. Included is the entire rooftop of the Churchill Tower. In a real-time first person environment you can fight, sneak, talk and explore (or any combination thereof).

We’re inviting anyone out there who might be interested in a hard-core, pure single-player role-playing experience that is nonlinear and highly replayable to check out our demo.

Anyone who purchases Consortium: The Tower or backs us on Fig and gains full access to the latest Alpha, you’ll be able to load any saved universe you created in the demo and continue your adventure seamlessly. You can also import saved universes from CONSORTIUM into the demo if you have them, but they are not necessary to enjoy the experience.

For those of you who already own our game, please consider helping us spread the word about this demo to friends and family who may be interested?

Also, for those with a twitter account - we would deeply appreciate you considering re-tweeting the following to help us spread the word?

https://twitter.com/iDGi_1/status/921425326504161280

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Consortium: The Tower Demo Oct 22, 2017, 04:44 yuastnav

Jerykk wrote on Oct 20, 2017, 21:03:
I backed Consortium 2 on Fig but I'm not going to play the demo because I'm not interested in spoilers.

I played a bit of the early Alpha when it was released a month or two ago and it was pretty neat, though I didn't want to go too far because of spoilers. It was good to play it again, though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Consortium: The Tower Demo Oct 20, 2017, 21:03 Jerykk

I backed Consortium 2 on Fig but I'm not going to play the demo because I'm not interested in spoilers.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo