Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Civilization III Free on Humble Store

The Humble Store now offers Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete to anyone who picks up their copy within the next couple of days. This installment in the classic turn-based strategy series was first released in 2001, and it seems possible there's someone somewhere who has been playing "just one more turn" for the past 16 straight years. Here's a refresher:

Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete, the latest offering in the Sid Meier's Civilization III franchise, provides gaming fans with Sid Meier's Civilization III, the highly-addictive journey of discovery, combined with the updated and enhanced multiplayer expansion pack Sid Meier's Civilization III: Play the World*, as well as all of the great new civilizations, scenarios, and features from Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests! Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete provides more ways to explore, more strategies to employ, more modes of play, and more ways to win, all in one box!

*Online Multiplayer to be suspended as of May 31st 2014, LAN mode still supported

View
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 20, 2017, 09:20 Armengar

3 is decent. I still thing 4 is the pinnacle, great mods and massive gameplay. 5 ruined it for me TBH and I went back to epic 4 (modded) games.  
Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 19, 21:47 Re: Civilization III Free on Humble Store SirKnight
  3. Oct 19, 23:04  Re: Civilization III Free on Humble Store Darks
  2. Oct 19, 22:51 Re: Civilization III Free on Humble Store headkase
  4. Oct 20, 07:08 Re: Morning Tech Bits Mordecai Walfish
  5. Oct 20, 07:53  Re: Morning Tech Bits MattyC
>> 6. Oct 20, 09:20   Re: Morning Tech Bits Armengar
  7. Oct 20, 09:42    Re: Morning Tech Bits Beamer

footer

Blue's News logo