Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Civilization VI Fall Update & New DLC

In addition to the chance to get a free copy of Civ3 today, Civilization fans also now have the Fall 2017 update for Civilization VI as well as new DLC for the TBS sequel. The Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack is now available for Windows, with the macOS and Linux editions still in the works. Meanwhile, this post has details on the Fall Update and the way it overhauls the game's religion system:

The Fall 2017 update for Civilization VI is available now for PC players and coming soon for Mac and Linux. Just one of the big changes here: Religion has been overhauled. Religion gets fleshed out with new beliefs, new religious units, two new Pantheons, along with new Founder, Follower, Enhancer, and Worship Beliefs. These beliefs unlock the ability to build two new buildings as well as a new combat unit, the Warrior Monk. Finally, the Religion Lens has been overhauled to improve overall usability and readability. Beyond religion, there’s a number of other changes in store. For more details, see the complete list below:

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Civilization VI Fall Update & New DLC Oct 20, 2017, 19:57 Bundy

This worth buying with the coupon? I was waiting on a couple patches to fix the launch issues.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Civilization VI Fall Update & New DLC Oct 20, 2017, 05:34 SpectralMeat

jacobvandy wrote on Oct 19, 2017, 21:43:
I assume this is the reason I have a new 50% off coupon for Civ VI Deluxe Edition (regular price $80)... However there doesn't seem to be an upgrade option, so it's pretty useless for someone who already owns the base game. All the DLC costs $38 separately anyway!
Same here. Got that coupon yesterday. Not sure why steam gives me coupons for games I already own.

Steam: SpectralMeat

1. Re: Civilization VI Fall Update & New DLC Oct 19, 2017, 21:43 jacobvandy

I assume this is the reason I have a new 50% off coupon for Civ VI Deluxe Edition (regular price $80)... However there doesn't seem to be an upgrade option, so it's pretty useless for someone who already owns the base game. All the DLC costs $38 separately anyway!  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo