Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Patches

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Patches Oct 19, 2017, 18:38 Prez

This is quite the feat actually. I remember Daggerfall being a pretty huge game.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Patches Oct 19, 2017, 17:14 ItBurn

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Oct 19, 2017, 15:45:
I was playing through daggerfall a few months ago because I missed it on original release. It is pretty damn hard.

Anyways, I'm amazed at how complex and crazy their dungeons are.. It's insane how easily it is to get lost where you have to actually follow the "Right turns only" kind of logic.

I'm impressed you were able to play it nowadays, so I'm giving you props The key to dungeons is to use the mark and recall spell. If you don't and you don't have a backup save, you might just have to start a new character...

3. Re: Morning Patches Oct 19, 2017, 15:45 Tipsy McStagger

I was playing through daggerfall a few months ago because I missed it on original release. It is pretty damn hard.

Anyways, I'm amazed at how complex and crazy their dungeons are.. It's insane how easily it is to get lost where you have to actually follow the "Right turns only" kind of logic.

2. Re: Morning Patches Oct 19, 2017, 13:28 jdreyer

That reminds me, we haven't heard anything about Skywind lately. I wonder how they're doing?  

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

1. Re: Morning Patches Oct 19, 2017, 10:30 ItBurn

I've seen a lot of videos of it and it's pretty awesome what they did. There's still so much to do though. If they ever finish it, I hope that they start improving it, because it always had major issues.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo