Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Previews

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Previews Oct 18, 2017, 23:37 El Pit

Cutter wrote on Oct 18, 2017, 22:02:
Watched Hammer Films The Mummy last night on TCM. Got me all amped for some Egyptian stuff. Reminds me of when I was a kid and saw the King Tut exhibit at the ROM in 1979! That was still one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Great Hammer movie! Go and watch The Mummy with Boris Karloff from 1932, too. Still a very good movie.

Yes, I am still thankful to a late aunt who dragged me along to watch the original King Tut exhibition. I was deeply impressed - what great things mankind achieved thousands of years ago!

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Previews Oct 18, 2017, 22:49 Caladell

When the King Tut exhibit had rolled through in my area, I was pretty young and had no interest in it, so I never saw it. These days, however, I would absolutely LOVE to check that out.

1. Re: Evening Previews Oct 18, 2017, 22:02 Cutter

Watched Hammer Films The Mummy last night on TCM. Got me all amped for some Egyptian stuff. Reminds me of when I was a kid and saw the King Tut exhibit at the ROM in 1979! That was still one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo