Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2017, 14:04 NewMaxx

Programmable objects? Check out the game Else Heart.Break().  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Samsung Oct 18, 2017, 14:02 Creston

Imagine a Bixby-powered Samsung fridge, for example, or a Bixby-powered Samsung washing machine.

Oh BOY that sounds exciting! Rolleyes

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2017, 13:27 Cutter

They won't blanket my home. I go out of my way to look for dumb tech. I'll go mountain man if I have to.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2017, 13:05 jdreyer

Social Media Marathon Cheating: Con or Victimless Crime?

ďI think itís sad thereís this crackdown,Ē Garnick says. ďI remember after finishing the marathon then that I was beaming. You canít take your car on the Indy 500 track and you canít just walk on a PGA course. But the Boston Marathon is world-famous, and you could be a part of it. I donít remember marathon bandits being considered a threat or a freeloader or a cockroach then.Ē

No asshole, crashing the event is a dick move, and dangerous to the other runners. The course is designed for a certain number of runners running a specific pace. Unauthorized runners could crowd the course causing injuries and use resources intended for those runners. In the past, some people would run the last mile and try to "win." And it's not like you'd be recognized: today all the races are chipped, so even if you have a fake bib, you won't have a chip.

And as you can see from the bib stealing, hurtful to people. I guess don't put a pic of your bib on Instagram. Or Facebook. Or Twitter. Fuck, I hate social media.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2017, 11:10 Timmeh

yeah not my home.

I am not buying into any of that shiznat.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo