Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer

Bethesda.net now offers the launch trailer from Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus in advance of the October 27th release of this first-person shooter sequel where BJ Blazkowicz returns to kick more Nazi ass. Here's the accompanying blurb:

Memo to the Nazis occupying America in The New Colossus: You messed with the wrong country. With Wolfenstein II releasing next Friday, it’s time to get fired up and fight back. As BJ Blazkowicz, you’ll be rallying the Resistance in order to retake your homeland in MachineGames’ sequel to their critically acclaimed shooter. Check out the launch trailer for a glimpse of what awaits any Nazi foolish enough to stand in Blazkowicz’s way.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer Oct 19, 2017, 09:21 sauron

I may actually get this for Nintendo Switch - just picked one up and can't put it down.  

Kittens!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer Oct 18, 2017, 09:13 Turd Ferguson

jdreyer wrote on Oct 17, 2017, 22:06:
NKD wrote on Oct 17, 2017, 20:54:
I hope the final boss is Mecha-Trump.
#NaziLivesMatter

Hah!! I slapped my knee, that was funny.

6. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer Oct 18, 2017, 03:29 Nucas

i will feel absolutely no compunctions about paying 59.99 for this directly through steam. the first was, for me, a half-life 2 level experience. just brilliant.

i loved the globe-trotting nature of the original though, i really hope this whole game isn't just the USA-bound Red Dawn stuff.

5. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 22:30 MoreLuckThanSkill

Still amped up for this game... I may even buy it near full price... probably should have jumped on that GMG deal from a few weeks ago. Oh well, many Nazis, and apparently some KKK members will get gloriously shot in the head in a few weeks. Also apparently old decrepit Hitler.

*EDIT* Hrm, lowest price currently is on Gamersgate, may have to dust off that old account. ($50.39 USD Gamersgate, $53.99 USD GMG)

4. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 22:06 jdreyer

NKD wrote on Oct 17, 2017, 20:54:
#NaziLivesMatter

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient

3. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 21:21 ItBurn

Pepe wrote on Oct 17, 2017, 21:18:
Someone let those guys make the next duke nukem game.

I'd rather have the guys who did the Shadow Warrior remake handle Duke(or Blood). I think it's better in every way. The previous Wolfenstein was pretty good, but there were a lot of things that I found infuriating about it. Plus I can't stand their engine's texture limitations.

2. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 21:18 Pepe

Someone let those guys make the next duke nukem game.  

1. Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 20:54 NKD

You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo