Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer

With the Windows edition of Destiny 2 set to arrive a week from tomorrow, Bungie now offers the official PC launch trailer for the first-person shooter. This post from last week has all the details on what to expect from the launch. All the footage in the new clip was captured using the PC version, and it comes along with some technical details:

Destiny 2 will launch for the first time on PC at 10 a.m. PDT, October 24, via the Blizzard Battle.net app.

A wide variety of activities awaits from story content and incredible cinematics, to exploration of new worlds, competitive PvP multiplayer, and more ways to play with other Guardians through Guided Games, and Clans.

Destiny 2 on PC will support feature sets including: 4K Resolution Support (3840x2160), uncapped framerate, full mouse and keyboard support with custom key mapping, text chat, adjustable Field of View, detailed PC settings screen, 21:9 and triple monitor support, and HDR.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 18, 2017, 08:25 intermarer

Poor man's Warframe  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 16:29 Wowbagger_TIP

From what I've seen of the gameplay, the enemy AI seems very simplistic, and the gameplay is repetitive. The repetitiveness wouldn't be an issue if the combat was more varied and interesting. Think I'll wait for a decent sale and then see how the game looks again.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

5. Re: Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 09:13 Creston

Not gonna lie, it LOOKS amazing.

4. Re: Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 09:03 Despoiler

Destiny 2 is awful. People are quitting by the boat load. The alternative? Warframe is superior in every way, shape, and form.  

3. Re: Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 08:14 Mac

I was interested in this 2 months ago - delaying PC launch is crap. I'll wait for the 10 GOTY edition instead ... whats another 12 months ...  

2. Re: Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 04:51 Numinar

Really enjoying this on PS4. It's got issues. But it's the best skinner box based action game I know of. Others have more content, but at least in D2 a lot of what is there is good. Most games have what, 6 good guns if they are amazing like HL2? D2 has dozens and I'm still discovering more.

Was going to get on PC as well, but not sure if I should. It runs great already. Would love to see it at 1440/60 which my PC should manage but PvP with mice sounds like less fun. Sometimes it's nice to couch, destiny and chill. Maybe if enough mates jump on I'll do it to.

Leveling was a bit lame. Good missions/setpieces lacking difficulty, kinda like Diablo. But everything after that has been great.

1. Re: Destiny 2 PC Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 02:28 Cutter

Yeah, yeah, whatever, see ya in the bargain bin.

I have written the only diet book that I believe needs to exist, and here it is: CHAPTER ONE: Eat a bit less. CHAPTER TWO: Move about a bit more. THE END. - Miranda Hart

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo