Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

ELEX Launch Trailer

Launch trailer mania continues. ELEX is launching tomorrow, and the launch trailer is now here to help pave the way for the science fiction RPG from Gothic developer Piranha Bytes. Here's word on the game and their release plans:

Gearing up for its upcoming release on Oct. 17, the sci-fi RPG ELEX has released its official in-game launch trailer. Players can choose to join three completely different factions and shape the fate of the planet of Magalan in all its beauty with their decisions.

Developed by Piranha Bytes, creators of the award winning Gothic series, ELEX is an action role-playing open world game and is set in a brand new, post-apocalyptic, Science-Fantasy universe where magic meets mechs. ELEX is out for PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One on October 17th as digital and retail version.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: ELEX Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 09:32 Creston

Interesting that they call themselves "Developers of Gothic" and don't mention Risen. Trailer looks good.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: ELEX Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 09:17 Jagacademy

Aggregate Metacritic score for PC is 73 and 59 for console.

I really enjoyed Gothic 1 and 2, so was hopeful, but can't justify full retail.

Will most likely pick up on Steam sale however.

2. Re: ELEX Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 02:54 yuastnav

Preordered this two days ago. Unfortunately I'm still in Driftwood in Divinity Original Sin 2 (although I have no idea how whether there will be many more places to visit or how long the game is) and I have other things to do but eh screw it. Looking forward to playing it tomorrow. :>  

1. Re: ELEX Launch Trailer Oct 17, 2017, 02:30 Cutter

Here's hoping it's good, or at least decent.

“I have written the only diet book that I believe needs to exist, and here it is: CHAPTER ONE: Eat a bit less. CHAPTER TWO: Move about a bit more. THE END.” - Miranda Hart

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo