Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 17, 2017, 23:45 NKD

As much as I hate loot crates, at least it's something I can avoid if I want to avoid it. Companies will find a way to make the money back somewhere. If not for loot crates, it'll be something else. Possibly something worse, and not optional.

There's a certain poetry to rich whales subsidizing my video gaming. But at the same time I understand some people are literally retarded and need to be protected from themselves.

Citizen of the United Shitholes of America
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2017, 21:23 jdreyer

Not sure who to be more pissed at: Frontier or West Virginia. What a cluster.  

Stay a while, and listen.

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2017, 19:38 The Half Elf

Slick wrote on Oct 16, 2017, 14:40:
"(often bought with real money)"

Bullshit.

Just because occasionally some tards want to pay-to-convenience and get ahead, doesn't mean that this is "often". That's intellectually dishonest and misleading.

For instance, I've never known anyone to actually pay real money for something that you can just earn in-game. Shit, most people I know will bitch and moan for 6 months debating whether they should spend $9.99 on a 5-map pack DLC...

Slick please take into account mobile games as well.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2017, 17:47 RedEye9

And we all know your sample size is scientifically accurate.
:FacePalm:

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2017, 14:40 Slick

"(often bought with real money)"

Bullshit.

Just because occasionally some tards want to pay-to-convenience and get ahead, doesn't mean that this is "often". That's intellectually dishonest and misleading.

For instance, I've never known anyone to actually pay real money for something that you can just earn in-game. Shit, most people I know will bitch and moan for 6 months debating whether they should spend $9.99 on a 5-map pack DLC...

(Regarding SW:Battlefront II) Frostshite is a horrible piece of shit engine that makes games look artificial as if you were playing on a movie set instead of the actual location. -CJ_Parker

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2017, 11:52 Creston

"After being given three loot boxes each, government declares loot boxes 'perfectly fine, and safe for children.'"

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo