Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players

The Steam: Game and Player Statistics page shows another new concurrent user record for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, showing a peak today of over 2.1 million players. But the peak for the battle royale game is higher than that according to VG247, were they say the game had 2,291,190 concurrent users at one point. They also note this tweet saying the number of players banned from the game for cheating has doubled over the past month. They say over 322,000 cheaters have been banned, adding: "We are currently banning at a rate of 6K-13K per day, nearly 20K within the last 24 hours alone. The vast majority is from China."

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 14:07 Creston

Zoom wrote on Oct 16, 2017, 10:49:
Do they still ban people killing streamers ? Since about half of the PUBG population is streaming it makes for a lot of bans. I personally cannot give a fuck about streamers and do not know any of them, and it seems even if you snipe some obscure twitcher he can post a complaint and get you banned for stream-sniping. Really turns me off from the game (well the bunny hopping and spray strafing did not help make a good case either..)

I thought stream-sniping was where you found him and decided to be obnoxious? Now KILLING a streamer gets you banned???

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 12:28 heroin

looks like it's still going on if you want to see some WTF: https://go.twitch.tv/forsenlol  

12. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 11:50 heroin

Speaking of bans, I watched the craziest stream sniping zerg that lasted hours yesterday on Forsens' Twitch channel. His entire chat was taken over by spammers - spamming "YOU DO NOT REMOVE FORSENS" or some shit like that, I had no idea of what it meant.

It was hard to tell what and how it was happening. Every game this guy played about 20-30 players would be there for him broadcasting profanity, noise, scary movie sounds and "You do not remove forsens" and they'd all gather around him at the start. And then when the jump came they'd try to jump when he did.

Those that didn't make the jump would find motorcycles and cars and drive to him ASAP. You could hear them coming because they'd broadcast in-game, the sound was terrifying. And they killed him over and over and over again. Definitely the most nightmarish stream sniping gangbang I've ever seen, lol!

11. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 10:49 Zoom

Do they still ban people killing streamers ? Since about half of the PUBG population is streaming it makes for a lot of bans. I personally cannot give a fuck about streamers and do not know any of them, and it seems even if you snipe some obscure twitcher he can post a complaint and get you banned for stream-sniping. Really turns me off from the game (well the bunny hopping and spray strafing did not help make a good case either..)  

10. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 10:13 Creston

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 15, 2017, 19:57:
I AM MURDERING ORCS INSTEAD OF OTHER PEOPLE!

#DeadOrcsMatter

Amen! (Though I'm murdering Aetherials and the French in my case.)

9. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 09:59 Darks

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 15, 2017, 19:57:

#DeadOrcsMatter

LOL, same here. Fuck that PVP bullshit!

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

8. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 08:35 SpectralMeat

Retired wrote on Oct 16, 2017, 06:20:
They have already banned more cheaters than all of the CoD bans from all iterations across all platforms combined.
Which isn't surprising seeing how popular this game is.
Do you even have a chance of having some fun in this game if you play alone with random peeps instead of a group of friends?

Steam: SpectralMeat

7. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 06:20 Retired

They have already banned more cheaters than all of the CoD bans from all iterations across all platforms combined.  

6. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 16, 2017, 03:30 Jaxx

Cutter wrote on Oct 15, 2017, 15:34:
So it's just like the Olympics?

So wrong, but hilariously true!

5. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 15, 2017, 21:20 Slashman

Cutter wrote on Oct 15, 2017, 15:34:

Ohhhhh...snap!

4. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 15, 2017, 19:57 The Half Elf

#DeadOrcsMatter

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

3. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 15, 2017, 16:12 jdreyer

This post would have more comments, except everyone who could comment on a PUBG story is busy playing PUBG.  

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

2. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 15, 2017, 15:34 Cutter

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."

1. Re: PUBG Sets New CCU Record, Bans More Players Oct 15, 2017, 14:37 RedEye9

Average ban rate of 9,000 players a day.

There's a fool-proof way to tell if something a conservative/right-wing/Republican said is true or not. If they call it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.needtoimpeach.com/
http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo