Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Metaverse

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 16, 2017, 06:07 Redmask

Hollywood is run by a bunch of old dudes and no one cares what you do unless you get caught. This 'casting couch' shit was common knowledge. It's an industry filled with drugs, money and spectacle where people are judged based on their appearance first and foremost. Watching people be all doe eyed about this shit with their pretend shocked gasps is the really crazy part. Weinstein is the tip of the iceberg.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Oct 15, 2017, 16:40 NKD

It's really disturbing to me how everyone apparently knew what Weinstein was doing, but they only care to do something about it once everyone else starts doing something.

Similar to Cosby, Saville, etc. everyone knew, but somehow no one knew.

I guess if you put peoples careers, reputations and livelihoods on the line, the number of people who can know about something without it widespread public knowledge can get pretty high before the conspiracy of silence unravels.

EDIT: Also one weird trick for avoiding Nazis on Twitter: Don't follow Trumpers, Bannonites, and Spencerians.

You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo