Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 14, 2017, 13:17 Mordecai Walfish
Actually on the verge of buying my first Razer product, the Basilisk mouse. Been hesitant to pull the trigger because of all the QA horror stories, but it does have a couple features I've very interested in.  
"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
3. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 14, 2017, 08:31 Redmask
Its pretty well known their QA is terrible. They make good mice but that's really it. Go buy a headset and let us know how long it lasts. I bet you get a month outside of the warranty period before that thing falls apart. Their software is just the worst shit ever but I won't even go there.

They make very expensive products when you look at the actual quality they provide. I demand more from hardware manufacturers.
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 14, 2017, 05:18 LiTh
I had a good experience with my Razer Deathadder for a decade, guess you had a different experience.  
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 13, 2017, 17:55 ForgedReality
Inb4 cheapest piece of shit phone that breaks in a week.

Never buy Razer.
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News logo