Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: The Evil Within 2 is Out Oct 14, 2017, 08:34 Redmask

Spektr wrote on Oct 14, 2017, 06:03:
Is that game any good? I have the first one and I almost didn't play it. Thought it sucked.

It's the same gimmick as the first game with an even worse story. Yes they've added a few new tricks and yes the world is bigger. If you didn't like the first game you will not like this. I got it for free as a video card pack in and I still dislike it.

People say the game is hard but the combat is not challenging. What is challenging is the bullshit, arbitrary restrictions they place on the player. It is a fucking easy game, the core mechanics are simple and I find it utterly boring.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 14, 2017, 06:03 Spektr

Is that game any good? I have the first one and I almost didn't play it. Thought it sucked.  

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 13, 2017, 23:26 Mordecai Walfish

Instead of handing out bans they could just install rootkits in an update like Capcom did with Street Fighter 5 when people were gaming their bullshit system.

Fuck all this lootbox nonsense. These shit developers and marketing teams can eat all the dicks.

"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"

2. Re: etc. Oct 13, 2017, 19:04 DarkCntry

DangerDog wrote on Oct 13, 2017, 16:20:
Developer to hand out bans, for a single player game.

lol

they'll probably make idle threats about not supporting the PC platform going forward.

There are online components involved, to which they will probably bar access to that.

Beyond that...who really cares?

1. Re: etc. Oct 13, 2017, 16:20 DangerDog

Developer to hand out bans, for a single player game.

lol

they'll probably make idle threats about not supporting the PC platform going forward.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo