Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend

The promised free weekend is underway on Uplay for Ghost Recon Wildlands. Here's a refresher:

In the vast open world of Ghost Recon Wildlands, danger lurks around every bend, and this weekend, you can confront that danger for free. From October 12 at 12:00am PDT through October 16 at 12:00am PDT*, you can download the full game for free and explore all that Ghost Recon Wildlands has to offer on PC, Xbox One**, and PS4** (PS4 players can pre-load on 10/10, PC players can pre-load on Uplay on 10/11). That means a gorgeous open world full of diverse ecosystems and thrilling missions for you to take on in single-player, or with a squad of up to four co-op players. That means a wide array of weapons, abilities, and vehicles that let you tackle each situation using whatever strategy you choose. And as of this week, that means the new Ghost War 4v4 team deathmatch mode.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 13, 2017, 10:14 Steele Johnson

Darks wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 21:22:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 19:01:
SlimRam wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 18:00:
I read that they has a problem with enemy NPC spawning sometimes like in the same room you would be in and gank you from behind before you could even fight sometimes. Did they fix this?

Never encountered that once in over... 40 hours of play. You sure it's the same game, as the vast majority of it is outside, or if ya send in the drone to scan, pretty much impossible to get jumped.

Never happened to me either and I have well over 110 hours into this game. Someone gave u wrong info or they got the game mixed up.

I've never encountered this either, and I've put 100+ hours into this game. It's definitely one of the best co-op games I've played in a long time.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 21:22 Darks

I read that they has a problem with enemy NPC spawning sometimes like in the same room you would be in and gank you from behind before you could even fight sometimes. Did they fix this?

Never encountered that once in over... 40 hours of play. You sure it's the same game, as the vast majority of it is outside, or if ya send in the drone to scan, pretty much impossible to get jumped.

Never happened to me either and I have well over 110 hours into this game. Someone gave u wrong info or they got the game mixed up.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

12. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 19:33 SlimRam

This is from Ubi's forum, looks like back in March. Just was curious.

11. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 19:33 Shataan

I might have bought this game had I been allowed to play exclusively in 1st person. Aaaah well.  

10. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 19:01 The Half Elf

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

9. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 18:00 SlimRam

8. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 16:30 Cutter

I'd have grabbed it at $15. At $30 they can suck 30% of my balls.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

7. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 14:48 SpectralMeat

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 14:14:
Amazon now is at $30, must have caught the blunder.
sold out unfortunately

Steam: SpectralMeat

6. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 14:14 HorrorScope

Amazon now is at $30, must have caught the blunder.  

5. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 12:46 Darks

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 11:02:
Dark, fuck the pvp mode, get some friends and play! Hell if ya want to download it I'll even take time off my busy Orc murdering spree to come play with ya this weekend.

Very solid title, and if ya have the time worth a look.

LOL, you know me well padawan!

4. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 12:29 HorrorScope

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 11:21:
amazon has the download version on sale for $15
here

Oh shit yes, thanks, better than I would have thought.

3. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 11:21 SpectralMeat

amazon has the download version on sale for $15
here

Steam: SpectralMeat

2. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 11:02 The Half Elf

Dark, fuck the pvp mode, get some friends and play! Hell if ya want to download it I'll even take time off my busy Orc murdering spree to come play with ya this weekend.

Very solid title, and if ya have the time worth a look.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

1. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Free Weekend Oct 12, 2017, 10:55 Darks

Yawn! They are only offering it free to get people to play the new PVP. Oh boy!!

Don't get me wrong, the Core game is fun, if they give u access to the DLC, the Ghost DLC was the best by far.

They need to apply the Ghost DLC to the Core game. Then it would be really kick ass.

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo