Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc., etc. Oct 14, 2017, 03:18 Mordecai Walfish

Rigs wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 03:33:
I can say I was very surprised to see it there this morning! I didn't expect to see it, if at all, at least for a week or two. Nope. One day. Not even. Although, at 94 and a half fucking gigs, there's no way IN HELL I'm ever gonna be able to download it, even legit. That's two months of my data cap! Fuck. That.

=-Rigs-=

With the underlying denuvo code/method being completely compromised at this point, and cracking teams taking great pride in destroying their protections as quickly as possible, I'm guessing the actual crack was done within a couple of hours, tops. Probably took more time to package this gargantuan game with the crack than to actually crack it.

"No, let me clarify - if you don't watch it, I'll be wearing your ass for a shoe."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Cuphead: Why This Game Is LYING To You. Oct 12, 2017, 04:06 SlimRam

The... cup... is a lie?  

3. Re: etc., etc. Oct 12, 2017, 03:33 Rigs

I can say I was very surprised to see it there this morning! I didn't expect to see it, if at all, at least for a week or two. Nope. One day. Not even. Although, at 94 and a half fucking gigs, there's no way IN HELL I'm ever gonna be able to download it, even legit. That's two months of my data cap! Fuck. That.

=-Rigs-=

"I remember feeling profoundly disappointed at the scene when Byeck's missus gives him a hidden blade and says, 'This is a weapon from ancient times!' BITCH, we're IN 'ancient times'!" - Yahtzee, 'Assassin's Creed: Origins'

2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 11, 2017, 21:41 NKD

Companies shouldn't waste their money on Denuvo if they can't provide results. I understood it when it actually kept pirates away for months, but now it seems so pointless.

I suppose the license fee is probably a rounding error in the overall game budget, and they don't really give a fuck anyway since most of their sales are on console.

This comment was edited on Oct 11, 2017, 22:03.

You are being watched.

1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 11, 2017, 21:15 RedEye9

Now that people are getting cpu's with moar cores, Denuvo can surely come up with something that is harder to crack while minimally affecting game play.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo