Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc., etc. Oct 14, 2017, 03:18 Mordecai Walfish

Rigs wrote on Oct 12, 2017, 03:33:
I can say I was very surprised to see it there this morning! I didn't expect to see it, if at all, at least for a week or two. Nope. One day. Not even. Although, at 94 and a half fucking gigs, there's no way IN HELL I'm ever gonna be able to download it, even legit. That's two months of my data cap! Fuck. That.

=-Rigs-=

With the underlying denuvo code/method being completely compromised at this point, and cracking teams taking great pride in destroying their protections as quickly as possible, I'm guessing the actual crack was done within a couple of hours, tops. Probably took more time to package this gargantuan game with the crack than to actually crack it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Cuphead: Why This Game Is LYING To You. Oct 12, 2017, 04:06 SlimRam

The... cup... is a lie?  

3. Re: etc., etc. Oct 12, 2017, 03:33 Rigs

I can say I was very surprised to see it there this morning! I didn't expect to see it, if at all, at least for a week or two. Nope. One day. Not even. Although, at 94 and a half fucking gigs, there's no way IN HELL I'm ever gonna be able to download it, even legit. That's two months of my data cap! Fuck. That.

=-Rigs-=

2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 11, 2017, 21:41 NKD

Companies shouldn't waste their money on Denuvo if they can't provide results. I understood it when it actually kept pirates away for months, but now it seems so pointless.

I suppose the license fee is probably a rounding error in the overall game budget, and they don't really give a fuck anyway since most of their sales are on console.

This comment was edited on Oct 11, 2017, 22:03.

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.

1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 11, 2017, 21:15 RedEye9

Now that people are getting cpu's with moar cores, Denuvo can surely come up with something that is harder to crack while minimally affecting game play.

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo