Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched

Steam News announces the release of Total War: WARHAMMER II, the second installment in Creative Assembly's trilogy of strategy games based on Games Workshop's fantasy franchise. Word is: "Sequel to the award-winning Total War: WARHAMMER, Total War: WARHAMMER II introduces a breathtaking campaign of exploration, expansion and conquest across The New World." A new Enter the Vortex trailer celebrates the launch with a cinematic look at the game, and it looks like there's still time to get a free copy of the Norsca DLC for the first Total War- WARHAMMER as an early adopter bonus. Here's more on the game:

Total War: WARHAMMER II is a strategy game of titanic proportions. Choose from four unique, varied factions and wage war your way mounting a campaign of conquest to save or destroy a vast and vivid fantasy world.

This is a game of two halves one a turn-based open-world campaign, and the other intense, tactical real-time battles across the fantastical landscapes of the New World.

Play how you choose delve into a deep engrossing campaign, experience unlimited replayability and challenge the world in multiplayer with a custom army of your favourite units. Total War: WARHAMMER II offers hundreds of hours of gameplay and no two games are the same.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. No subject Sep 30, 2017, 02:20 Mashiki Amiketo

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 30, 2017, 01:28:

Yeah, but pirated versions don't get access to mods.. which considering how many of those I used in Warhammer 1, is a huge negative point.

Ps.: The game actually runs substantially better than Warhammer 1
Well mods aren't on the table for Warhammer 2 yet. They "likely will be" but that doesn't mean much. Even at that, you really have no idea how vast the internet really is. Doing a quick search you can find all of the xcom 2 WoC and newest stellaris mod's available outside of the workshop.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 30, 2017, 01:28 eRe4s3r

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Sep 29, 2017, 03:34:
Darks wrote on Sep 28, 2017, 21:15:
Shit, this bitch has already been cracked. that has to be some kind of new record for cracking Denuvo.

LMFAO!!!
Yeah it is. Took 9-10hrs to crack it, and it's the newest version of denuvo no less, which operates inside a virtual machine(don't worry it won't impact performance guys...really). Bet the guys in their office are panicking now, they screeched from the rooftop that "it was the best copy protection evar" then changed their mind with a "it's only meant to stop it the first few weeks..." Maybe they can go with first few hours or something?

Yeah, but pirated versions don't get access to mods.. which considering how many of those I used in Warhammer 1, is a huge negative point.

Ps.: The game actually runs substantially better than Warhammer 1

9. No subject Sep 29, 2017, 03:34 Mashiki Amiketo

Darks wrote on Sep 28, 2017, 21:15:
Shit, this bitch has already been cracked. that has to be some kind of new record for cracking Denuvo.

LMFAO!!!
Yeah it is. Took 9-10hrs to crack it, and it's the newest version of denuvo no less, which operates inside a virtual machine(don't worry it won't impact performance guys...really). Bet the guys in their office are panicking now, they screeched from the rooftop that "it was the best copy protection evar" then changed their mind with a "it's only meant to stop it the first few weeks..." Maybe they can go with first few hours or something?

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

8. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 28, 2017, 21:15 Darks

LMFAO!!!

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

7. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 28, 2017, 15:56 SpectralMeat

Same here, I haven't put a lot of time into WH1, it only came out last year. I should play that a bit more and grab #2 on sale later.
So many good games, not enough time!

Steam: SpectralMeat

6. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 28, 2017, 15:51 Undocumented Alien

Darks wrote on Sep 28, 2017, 15:20:
Undocumented Alien wrote on Sep 28, 2017, 14:20:
I have Total War: Warhammer (1) and will definitely be buying II, it's a lot of fun and has the typically CIV... just one more turn feeling to it. Just finishing up my first Dwarf campaign an will look at II which from what I read adds to I and increases the map size.

Never really got into the other Total War franchise games but Warhammer sucked me in.

Wait to buy the GOTY edition when it comes with everything!!. Creative sucks, they will nickle and dime the hell out of this one just like the first one with paid DLC.

Yes, good suggestion. I JUST got version 'I' not long ago and still haven't finished my first campaign (Dwarf). Would still like to replay it as the Vampires and Humans, so I can certainly wait for a while before moving on to 'II'. When I grabbed 'I' from Steam I could see a sizable list of DLC for it, so I'm sure 'II' will do the same. It is a fun game though!

5. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 28, 2017, 15:20 Darks

Undocumented Alien wrote on Sep 28, 2017, 14:20:
I have Total War: Warhammer (1) and will definitely be buying II, it's a lot of fun and has the typically CIV... just one more turn feeling to it. Just finishing up my first Dwarf campaign an will look at II which from what I read adds to I and increases the map size.

Never really got into the other Total War franchise games but Warhammer sucked me in.

Wait to buy the GOTY edition when it comes with everything!!. Creative sucks, they will nickle and dime the hell out of this one just like the first one with paid DLC.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

4. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 28, 2017, 14:20 Undocumented Alien

3. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 28, 2017, 12:28 eRe4s3r

Well I played a few rounds (40) with Lizards and Skaven, and have to say .. I like it so far  

2. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 28, 2017, 10:42 Wash Washburne

Its damn sexy, playing as High Elves, they are a bunch of winkers but so far really fun to play, love their influence shenanigans  

1. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II Launched Sep 28, 2017, 10:34 SpectralMeat

Both media and player reviews seem pretty positive. I am thinking about grabbing this game.  

Steam: SpectralMeat

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo