Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battle.net Mobile App

Blizzard announces the release of a mobile version of Battle.net for iOS and Android. This will allow everyone to use the social functions of the app while on the go. Here are the details:

If you've ever wanted to see what games your friends are playing while youíre headed home on the bus, or quickly add a new friend you've met out on the town, now you can with the Blizzard Battle.net mobile app. Available for iOS and Android, the Blizzard Battle.net mobile app brings social features from the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app to your phone.

The Blizzard Battle.net mobile app is starting to roll out now globally on the App Store and Google Play Storeóhead over now to download, and check back shortly if itís not available in your region.

The Blizzard Battle.net mobile app makes it more convenient to keep in touch with your Blizzard friends and add new ones.

Mobile Chat
Now it's easier to coordinate play time, discuss strats, or just hang out and chat. When your friends are unavailable, chat history and notifications keep the conversation going.

Mobile Presence
You can see at a glance what your Blizzard friends are up to, so you know when itís time to jump into a game.

Mobile Friending
Quickly add friends or accept friend requests right from your phone. You can also scan a QR code for easy in-person friending.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Battle.net Mobile App Sep 27, 2017, 16:30 Rigs

*robotic voice* Oh, yay...I needed this in my life. Thank you, Blizzard.

=-Rigs-=

Disclaimer: If you, for some reason, find my post offensive, you're invited to let me know here. Be sure to LIKE, subscribe and if you really like me, donate to my Patreon. Thanks for being swell!

"I remember feeling profoundly disappointed at the scene when Byeck's missus gives him a hidden blade and says, 'This is a weapon from ancient times!' BITCH, we're IN 'ancient times'!" - Yahtzee, 'Assassin's Creed: Origins'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Battle.net Mobile App Sep 27, 2017, 16:24 raVen

rad, last blizzcon I requested: Mobile Friending!
It's cool to see it come to life

4. Re: Battle.net Mobile App Sep 27, 2017, 15:33 jacobvandy

That's a shame... Not installing two B.net apps.  

3. Re: Battle.net Mobile App Sep 27, 2017, 12:20 Nullity

Nut wrote on Sep 27, 2017, 11:36:
Does this app integrate the Battle.net mobile authenticator?
I have not yet tried it myself, but from what I've read elsewhere, no it does not. The mobile authenticator is still separate.

2. Re: Battle.net Mobile App Sep 27, 2017, 12:20 loomy

see how long it takes big companies to move? bnet is from the 90s. it's taken them 20 years to make a phone app. and it probably still has the friend number limit from the 90s too. better late than never?  

1. Re: Battle.net Mobile App Sep 27, 2017, 11:36 Nut

Does this app integrate the Battle.net mobile authenticator?  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo