Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Into the Black Sep 26, 2017, 08:40 Kajetan

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 26, 2017, 07:56:
He's not promoting firearms.
He does, what he does best. Xplaining things and applying logic and science to every day lives. There is a reason i subscribed to his channel

But ... i am not comfortable with his casual stance about firearms. It's cultural. He grew up in a country where firearms are part of the culture, i dont. Nothing more, nothing less. He can do videos about whatever he likes, i simply dont watch them, if the topic does not interest me.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Into the Black Sep 26, 2017, 07:56 RedEye9

Kajetan wrote on Sep 26, 2017, 07:25:
RedEye9 wrote on Sep 25, 2017, 20:43:
Smarter Every Day is the shiz.
FIREARMS! DUDE!!!!

Yeah, well ... no! I'll pass on that video. No, i subscribed his channel, i watch a lot of his videos, he's awesome ... but i cannot get into that fascination for firearms. It's a cultural thing ...
He's not promoting firearms.
He's using them as tools, the Prince Rupert's Drop videos could not have been made w/out high speed projectiles.
Suppressors are needed for the military and leo's. No need to damage your hearing just because you're doing a job.
just my 2 ¢'s.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/topic/russia-connection
The game’s afoot.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/fact-checker-most-repeated-disinformation/

3. Re: Into the Black Sep 26, 2017, 07:25 Kajetan

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 25, 2017, 20:43:
Smarter Every Day is the shiz.
FIREARMS! DUDE!!!!

Yeah, well ... no! I'll pass on that video. No, i subscribed his channel, i watch a lot of his videos, he's awesome ... but i cannot get into that fascination for firearms. It's a cultural thing ...

2. Re: Into the Black Sep 25, 2017, 20:49 Rhialto

Yup, I would recommend you subscribe to his channel, he does not post often and when he do it's always an interesting video.

He was among the very few to have a chat with Mr. Obama.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo