Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I played a game of Heroes of the Storm on the PTR last night, checking out the Chromie changes. At some point I noticed there was a KidKerrigan on the other team, who is one of the streamers that Battle.net promotes in the client. Sure enough, our match is on Twitch, starting at around the 1:42 mark amid a string of games. This match doesn't make for the greatest viewing, as it is somewhat one-sided. They were a premade on the PTR, and they had a warrior and we didn't. They also actually played the map objectives as an organized team, while we just team fought like the bunch of randos that we were (you can see we even had a chance to push for the win late in the game with them all dead, and just ignored it). It's hard to follow the action from the clip, though, as there's Twitch graffiti covering the kill feed, and she doesn't tend to look around the map. Since she spent lot of the match soloing camps, and when she was dead she'd just look at empty areas, it's just a lot of Samuro(s). So you don't see much of me, and when I'm mentioned in the chat, it's not complimentary: they comment twice on missed skillshots and bitch a couple of times about me going bye bye. So I just want to point out that the scoreboard not shown in the video shows that they ate far more skillshots than they dodged, and they only managed to kill me once in spite of having a stealth assassin on their side (I didn't even choose Timewalker's Pursuit). Just saying.... a guy has his pride, you know.

Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Death Chase.
Stories: Linda Hamilton Set to Return to 'Terminator' Franchise.
'Mad Pooper' runner keeps defecating on neighbors' sidewalk.
Suspect in Starbucks robbery may sue man who stopped him.
Science: An earthquake early warning system helped Mexico City. Trump's budget would kill it in the US.
The world is running out of antibiotics, WHO says.
Media: Laotian Dam Failure. Damn!
KIDS REACT TO PAYPHONES.
Four years since reporter held pack of paper instead of an iPad.

View
4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 20, 2017, 11:31 swedishfriend

A knife is a deadly weapon and the defender got stabbed in the neck before stabbing the attacker. Even threatening with a knife is legally enough for the defender to kill the attacker in self defense.  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 20, 10:11 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  2. Sep 20, 10:26 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  3. Sep 20, 10:33 Re: Out of the Blue Tipsy McStagger
>> 4. Sep 20, 11:31  Re: Out of the Blue swedishfriend
  5. Sep 20, 12:09  Re: Out of the Blue Agent.X7
  6. Sep 20, 12:31   Re: Out of the Blue Creston
  8. Sep 20, 13:03  Re: Out of the Blue MoreLuckThanSkill
  10. Sep 20, 13:12   Re: Out of the Blue Primalchrome
  11. Sep 20, 13:31    Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  12. Sep 20, 14:34    Re: Out of the Blue MoreLuckThanSkill
  13. Sep 20, 15:01     Re: Out of the Blue Pigeon
  16. Sep 20, 17:02      Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  21. Sep 20, 19:34       Re: Out of the Blue Pigeon
  22. Sep 22, 18:06        Re: Out of the Blue eRe4s3r
  14. Sep 20, 15:06     Re: Out of the Blue Primalchrome
  7. Sep 20, 12:59 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  17. Sep 20, 17:12  Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  19. Sep 20, 19:20   Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  9. Sep 20, 13:09 Re: Out of the Blue Pigeon
  15. Sep 20, 16:47 Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  18. Sep 20, 18:54 Mad Pooper eRe4s3r
  20. Sep 20, 19:32 Re: Out of the Blue Mr. Tact

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo