Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

FIFA 18 Demo

Origin now offers a playable demo for FIFA 18, offering the chance to kick around the latest installment in the association football/soccer series. According to DSOGaming this features 12 teams and four stadiums. They also note: "According to its description, this demo will let players experience FIFA 18ís Real Player Motion Technology, a groundbreaking animation system that unlocks a new level of realistic, responsive, and fluid gameplay."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: FIFA 18 Demo Sep 13, 2017, 12:01 Jivaro

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 06:44:
It's called the Journey, and they continue the Hunter character in Fifa 18. Apparently they are doing the something similar with Madden this year which is why I'll probably pick up both games (but will wait for the Super Bowl cause they offer a vastly discounted version).

I picked up M18, have yet to try the "Longshot" story mode. I am not sure if there are two different stories in it or if you can just pick from 2 different guys. It has some sort of extension within Ultimate mode as well but I haven't tried that either. I figured after a few franchise seasons I might give it a look. I don't have high expectations but I also don't have anything against them trying something new out every once in awhile either. I rather wish they did it more often given how incremental the changes are from year to year normally.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: FIFA 18 Demo Sep 13, 2017, 08:43 fishingtime

its hot garbage  

4. Re: FIFA 18 Demo Sep 13, 2017, 06:44 The Half Elf

Jivaro wrote on Sep 13, 2017, 01:26:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 12, 2017, 23:37:
Never really got into soccer games before and picked up Fifa 17 (love my youngest nephew...cheating little shit, but I AM THE GAMER IN THE FAMILY!), and have to say I'm not very fancy playing it but really have been enjoying the single player story.

really? wow, I wouldn't have even given the single player story a look as the two I have tried in sports games, both being 2K basketball games, were boring as all hell. Now I am curious...have to check that out.

It's called the Journey, and they continue the Hunter character in Fifa 18. Apparently they are doing the something similar with Madden this year which is why I'll probably pick up both games (but will wait for the Super Bowl cause they offer a vastly discounted version).

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

3. Re: FIFA 18 Demo Sep 13, 2017, 04:32 CJ_Parker

Well, I guess it depends. If you get to play the story of Philipp Lahm or Bastian Schweinsteiger then it probably is indeed boring as hell. However, if you get to play as Eric Cantona, Paul Gascoigne or Zlatan Ibrahimovic then it'll be quite a ride!  

2. Re: FIFA 18 Demo Sep 13, 2017, 01:26 Jivaro

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 12, 2017, 23:37:
Never really got into soccer games before and picked up Fifa 17 (love my youngest nephew...cheating little shit, but I AM THE GAMER IN THE FAMILY!), and have to say I'm not very fancy playing it but really have been enjoying the single player story.

really? wow, I wouldn't have even given the single player story a look as the two I have tried in sports games, both being 2K basketball games, were boring as all hell. Now I am curious...have to check that out.

1. Re: FIFA 18 Demo Sep 12, 2017, 23:37 The Half Elf

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo