Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Play The Division Free This Weekend

UbiBlog announces a free weekend for Tom Clancy's The Division gets underway on Thursday:

With the recent release of The Divisionís 1.7 Update and the upcoming fall release of the 1.8 Resistance Update, thereís never been a better time to take to the streets and fight for whatís left of Manhattan. Luckily, PC players can dive into The Division for free from September 14 at 10AM PT, to September 17 at 1PM PT. Uplay users can start pre-loading the game today.

In addition to the free weekend, both the Standard and Gold Editions of the game will be discounted by 60%, giving players an opportunity to continue the progress earned throughout the weekend. Visit www.thedivisiongame.com/freeweekend for more information on The Division Free Weekend, timing, and pre-loading.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Play The Division Free This Weekend Sep 13, 2017, 09:57 aka_STEVE

Great SP game , progression feels good and some of the DLC is fun......... BUT for awhile now, they have been focusing efforts on the PVP aspects too much. Of which, I can't stand because there are so many A-hole greifers nowadays in MP/ PVP that it is not my thing, at all.

At the very least you can say though, is the Dev has stuck with it for years now & keeps updating / fixing/ listening to most of the community requests - ( which is pretty rare today )

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Play The Division Free This Weekend Sep 13, 2017, 04:33 CJ_Parker

I'm gonna play a lot of (free) games this weekend but certainly not this casual Ubishit dumbass game.  

6. Re: Play The Division Free This Weekend Sep 13, 2017, 02:52 Rhett

Yeah, oddly enough the leveling/progressing and all that is pretty good. Weapons all feel usable, and there's consistent progression and a feeling of wanting to get more perks and such. But once you get to 30 and past all of that, health bars and enemies just get so much tankier.

The first bit to 30 was my most enjoyed part of the game though, minus the beta, which was awesome because everyone was on equal footing. (Darkzone)

5. Re: Play The Division Free This Weekend Sep 12, 2017, 23:36 Osc8r

Flatline wrote on Sep 12, 2017, 22:12:
You could grind through the single player game in a weekend.

SP was a lot of fun. I ended up burning out around 70 hours into the game, so I got my money's worth.

Grind being the key word.

Talk about a repetitive snorefest with bullet-sponges everywhere.

4. Re: Play The Division Free This Weekend Sep 12, 2017, 23:35 The Half Elf

Very good game, solid co-op, AMAZINGLY SMART AI that actually works as a group and is really nasty especially when they use the full environment to their advantage (especially vertically).

Also suffers from some horrible design choices like being able to cut the rope of helicopters extracting all the shit you just spent hours creeping around, avoiding patrols, pvp assholes, etc to get.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

3. Re: Play The Division Free This Weekend Sep 12, 2017, 22:20 SlimRam

Flatline wrote on Sep 12, 2017, 22:12:

SP was a lot of fun. I ended up burning out around 70 hours into the game, so I got my money's worth.
If that's the case I may try to rip thru the single player this weekend.

Edit: Just checked it and it's preloading right now, 44 gigs.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 2017, 23:32.

2. Re: Play The Division Free This Weekend Sep 12, 2017, 22:12 Flatline

1. Re: Play The Division Free This Weekend Sep 12, 2017, 20:49 Slick

i WISH I STILL CARED ABOUT THIS GAME, i DON'T, BUT IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED

*not retyping that, it's not that important

(Regarding SW:Battlefront II) Frostshite is a horrible piece of shit engine that makes games look artificial as if you were playing on a movie set instead of the actual location. -CJ_Parker

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo