Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Ben 10 Announced

Outright Games announces Ben 10, an action game based on the Cartoon Network series coming to Windows, and consoles in Europe on November 10th and in North America on November 14th. This page has details along with a bunch of screenshots. Here's word:

Itís Hero Time!
Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max once again have their cross-country road trip in the Rust Bucket cut short by super villains and their evil, world-threatening plans. As Ben Tennyson, itís up to you to save the world. Take on some of Benís most infamous enemies, including Zombozo, Queen Bee, and the Weatherheads. Unlock and transform into all ten of Benís incredible alien forms. Use each alienís powerful combat moves to lay the beat-down on enemies with devastating combos, and solve puzzles with each alienís unique abilities as you unravel exciting new stories in three all-new playable episodes.

Features

• Star as Ben 10 in three exciting new episodes
  • Unravel an exciting new story, packed with humour and action
  • Unlock and transform into 10 incredible alien creatures with unique abilities
  • Save the day with explosive combat and fun puzzle-solving
  • Meet your favourite characters and explore diverse locations

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Ben 10 Announced Sep 13, 2017, 03:42 Reactor

Gosh, wow... is this the new one? The original was actually pretty cool... this reminds me of the many failed Batman cartoon efforts, that never lived up to the original. I guess kids will like it though...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Ben 10 Announced Sep 13, 2017, 02:10 MacLeod

Man... I was going to say this was about 10 years too late, but then after looking it up on IMDB, it turns out they rebooted their own cartoon last year.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo