Ancestors Becomes Ancestors Legacy

Ancestors Legacy is the new title of Destructive Creations' upcoming RTS game that was announced with the simpler title of Ancestors. Publisher 1C Company also now offers a release window for the Hatred developer's new project, saying it will come to PC and Xbox One in Q2 2018. They mark the news with a new trailer with an extended mission walkthrough with 20 minutes of gameplay footage and developer narration. Here's word:
Watch a single-player mission, in which you’ll experience the stealthy side of Ancestors Legacy and learn basic combat rules. Take a peek at its complex mechanics and don’t underestimate the importance of sneaking about. Care for your squad to become invincible. Choose your opponents wisely, and remember – some units will be ineffective against others. Use diversions and lure your enemies to take them out with style.

Ancestors Legacy, with its 4 different nations, offers many different ways of achieving tactical dominance and overall superiority on the battlefield. The Vikings from the Norse Kingdoms are more mobile than other units with their light infantry and cavalry.

Vikings play the role of aggressors in the game, so they don’t have permanent buildings that may be considered a “base”. Their tactics are based on an ambush–attack–retreat formula, and it works frightfully well for them. They do have some simple settlements, though, and it’s worth noting that they are based on military camps from the 10th – 11th century. The tribe as such is based on Vikings who lived in the area of modern-day Norway, Sweden, and Denmark in the period between the 9th and 11th century.

View : : :

Re: Ancestors Becomes Ancestors Legacy
Sep 9, 2017, 04:00
Re: Ancestors Becomes Ancestors Legacy Sep 9, 2017, 04:00
Sep 9, 2017, 04:00

jdreyer wrote on Sep 9, 2017, 03:38:
LaxerFL wrote on Sep 9, 2017, 03:33:
jdreyer wrote on Sep 8, 2017, 19:44:
This new title is much better. It much more completely and accurately describes the content of the game.

;-)
Can't tell if smart ass or just really in to this game...

Heh. Of course I'm taking the piss.

Love your signature btw! I was VERY late to the Reaper of Souls expansion, just got it about a month ago and it has brought me back to D3 in a big way! Once I get in deep with a Crusader and the new Act and what not, I'm going to pick up the Necro pack. In D2 Necro was my absolute favorite class and while I know in D3 he's not the same, I like everything I've seen about the new Necro!

Also, "Taking the piss" is a kick ass way to put it! I love you Brits!

Lax
Date
Subject
Author
Sep 9, 2017Sep 9 2017
Sep 9, 2017Sep 9 2017
Sep 9, 2017Sep 9 2017
   Re: Ancestors Becomes Ancestors Legacy
Sep 9, 2017Sep 9 2017
Sep 9, 2017Sep 9 2017