Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Road Rage Next Month

Maximum Games says Road Rage will hit the streets on October 24th with physical and downloadable editions for Windows and consoles. The Road Rage website has screenshots and details, and the announcement provides an overview:

Leading video game publisher Maximum Games has announced it will publish independent developer Team6 Game Studios’ motorcycle brawler Road Rage as a physical retail and digital release on Oct. 24 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC.

Road Rage is an over-the-top motorcycle action game in which players race, battle and hustle their way up the ranks of an outlaw motorcycle gang. Joyride around an open-world city torn apart by underground crime, earning money and building a reputation for taking no prisoners in knock-down, drag-out, high-speed combat.

Ride in style on a variety of customizable bikes, then push them to the limit in all-out gang warfare with an arsenal of hard-hitting weapons and slick maneuvers through over 90 story-driven and side missions.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 2, 2017, 15:42 MoreLuckThanSkill

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Sep 2, 2017, 05:02:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 1, 2017, 13:13:
Whoops, when I first read this, I thought they meant Road Redemption...which apparently is going to be in Early Access forever.

These guys have a lot of balls, using the original Road Rage name; I hope their game turns out to be awesome, mostly for my sake, but for theirs too.

The original was Road Rash. I don't recall any other games with the name Road Rage.

Oops, nice catch. yeah Road Rash, hey I played it like 25 years ago on Sega Genesis.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 2, 2017, 05:02 Mordecai Walfish

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 1, 2017, 13:13:
Whoops, when I first read this, I thought they meant Road Redemption...which apparently is going to be in Early Access forever.

These guys have a lot of balls, using the original Road Rage name; I hope their game turns out to be awesome, mostly for my sake, but for theirs too.

The original was Road Rash. I don't recall any other games with the name Road Rage.

"No, let me clarify - if you don't watch it, I'll be wearing your ass for a shoe."

9. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 16:44 SlimRam

It seems that this is to be a spiritual successor to the original? I remember playing the original way back when and I remember thinking it was fun and had a good sound track (OLD Soundgarden FTW). I got maybe 10 hours or so out of it (guessing here), never really thought that it warranted a remake? Was the first game THAT popular?  

8. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 14:31 xXStellarDadXx

Bumpy wrote on Sep 1, 2017, 13:10:
Jerykk wrote on Sep 1, 2017, 12:26:
Not a good sign when none of the "screenshots" show actual gameplay.

Yeah, trying to find actual gameplay or screenshot comes up empty. Hiding something are they?

I would like a well done Road Rash but need to see it first.

this is from a year ago and shows gameplay though it isnt in game footage.. [url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pSulWSDIZo[/url]

7. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 13:13 MoreLuckThanSkill

I can't remember seeing any in-game footage of this at all though... not the best sign.

Offtopic: Road Redemption has been pretty damned fun the last few builds I've played, what the hell is the delay?

6. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 13:10 Bumpy

Jerykk wrote on Sep 1, 2017, 12:26:

Yeah, trying to find actual gameplay or screenshot comes up empty. Hiding something are they?

I would like a well done Road Rash but need to see it first.

5. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 12:35 Rhialto

wow, could it be very similar to Road Rash on the 3DO? That was one of the great game on te 3DO, I still have the game and console!  

4. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 12:26 Jerykk

3. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 12:05 xXStellarDadXx

I had high hopes for Road Redemption but after 3 years it just never had the online mode i wanted..Hopefully Road Rage is better....  

2. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 11:02 jacobvandy

Crucifix wrote on Sep 1, 2017, 10:51:
Didn't this already get released last November, or was it delayed for a year?

You may be thinking of Road Redemption, the one that was Kickstarted and has been in Early Access on Steam for three whole years now, missing two of their forecasted release dates (2014 and 2016)... This new one, Road Rage, kinda came out of nowhere and appears to be beating them to retail/consoles, lol.

1. Re: Road Rage Next Month Sep 1, 2017, 10:51 Crucifix

Didn't this already get released last November, or was it delayed for a year?  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo