Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Gatherings & Competitions

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 31, 2017, 22:08 MeanJim

headshot wrote on Aug 31, 2017, 06:20:
a really detailled, if not a bit creepy, recollection of his stream.

I was only watching for about 10-15 minutes, and it only just happened yesterday.

MeanJim on Steam
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 31, 2017, 06:20 headshot

MeanJim wrote on Aug 31, 2017, 04:49:
xXStellarDadXx wrote on Aug 30, 2017, 21:23:
BTW...i thinks twitch died today....just saying

Are you sure it wasn't your ISP? I was watching you on Twitch today while eating lunch. I saw the previous match from about the mid-point to the end. It was down to you and your friend, you were behind a tree and a guy up at a water tower killed you then your friend came out to throw a grenade and got killed. The next match I watched from the beginning until you dropped out. You killed a guy in a truck which then ran you over after killing him, then the passenger got stuck getting out and your friend killed him and revived you. Shortly after that I lost your stream, but I was able to see other stuff on Twitch. I looked on Steam and didn't see you online, so I figured your connection crapped out.

That was the first time I've watched any PUBG. I thought I it was a first person game. I'm not a big fan of third person games, especially for multi-player. It seems cheaty being able to see around corners, but it's extremely uncomfortable for me indoors. I even felt uncomfortable watching it when you were looting buildings.

a really detailled, if not a bit creepy, recollection of his stream.

6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 31, 2017, 06:05 RenownWolf

It was down for many people, they were tweeting about it, I was watching something and went to change streams and it all disappeared.

https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport is usually where they say something if they have issues.

5. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 31, 2017, 04:49 MeanJim

Are you sure it wasn't your ISP? I was watching you on Twitch today while eating lunch. I saw the previous match from about the mid-point to the end. It was down to you and your friend, you were behind a tree and a guy up at a water tower killed you then your friend came out to throw a grenade and got killed. The next match I watched from the beginning until you dropped out. You killed a guy in a truck which then ran you over after killing him, then the passenger got stuck getting out and your friend killed him and revived you. Shortly after that I lost your stream, but I was able to see other stuff on Twitch. I looked on Steam and didn't see you online, so I figured your connection crapped out.

That was the first time I've watched any PUBG. I thought I it was a first person game. I'm not a big fan of third person games, especially for multi-player. It seems cheaty being able to see around corners, but it's extremely uncomfortable for me indoors. I even felt uncomfortable watching it when you were looting buildings.

MeanJim on Steam

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 30, 2017, 22:54 eRe4s3r

Doesn't load for me either.... did they have their website hosted in Texas?

3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 30, 2017, 22:23 jdreyer

How about taking giant steps to finish your game.  

Stay a while, and listen.

2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 30, 2017, 21:23 xXStellarDadXx

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 30, 2017, 21:21 xXStellarDadXx

I predict PUBG shall take over thy world fellow peeps....  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo