Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Got my new desk setup and my office moved back into my office. As I described, the improvement to my ergonomics are immeasurable, so I am extremely pleased to be done with my uncomfortable temporary setup. And it occurs to me that this actually worked out well in one way, as my office is a finished attic which is by far the hottest place in the BlueTower. So with the end of August upon us, I managed to be out of here for most of the hottest part of the year, which saved a lot of sweat and air conditioning. I'm just going to pretend this was the plan all along.

Ergonomic Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Fist Punch 2.
Little Alchemy 2.
Link: 18 space suits from science fiction, from worst to best. Thanks Neutronbeam.
Story: Harvey may force 30,000 people into shelters while flooding will linger, officials warn.
Science: SpaceX’s Hyperloop Pod speed competition winner tops 200 MPH.
‘Safer’ thorium reactor trials could salvage nuclear power.
Tanker's speedy Arctic crossing is bad news for the planet.
Media: BUG PUPPET.
How College Loans Got So Evil.
When a lion cub won't listen to mum.

View
14. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Aug 29, 2017, 00:10 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 28, 2017, 22:46:
Seemed kinda weird to me that there was no mention of the Destiny 2 PC Beta starting today. Open beta starts tomorrow. I'm hoping to get to try it out. Don't really have any idea what to expect yet, even after watching some vids. Hoping that it will still be fun even if I'm mostly playing solo.

Did the beta for Destiny 2 today. Running a 5 year old system with I think its an RX480 graphics card, which I added last year, and it ran beautifully.

Controls were responsive no lag that I could tell from the first level and it was nice to be able to remap controls instead of just adapting like on PS4 or XB1.

Curious to see how it holds up doing Strikes and such.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 28, 13:15 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  5. Aug 28, 13:59  Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  8. Aug 28, 15:00   Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  11. Aug 28, 19:15    Re: Out of the Blue Dacote
  10. Aug 28, 17:32   Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  16. Aug 29, 14:51  Re: Out of the Blue BobBob
  2. Aug 28, 13:21 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  3. Aug 28, 13:46 Re: Out of the Blue Nucas
  4. Aug 28, 13:58 Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  6. Aug 28, 14:10 Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  7. Aug 28, 14:16 Re: Out of the Blue Nucas
  9. Aug 28, 16:16 Re: Out of the Blue Mr. Tact
  12. Aug 28, 19:57  Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  13. Aug 28, 22:46   Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Wowbagger_TIP
>> 14. Aug 29, 00:10    Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... UttiniDaKilrJawa
  15. Aug 29, 00:56   Re: Out of the Blue Mr. Tact

footer

Blue's News logo